Chapter 17: Katherine's Not Dead?

😾

http://data.whicdn.com/images/60632105/original.gif.

"Wait, so what you're telling me is--Katherine isn't dead. She's in the tomb, with the moonstone, and is very much alive?" I tried to hide my excitement as Elena nodded along to my questions, we just pulled up outside the Salvatore's because we were both needed for something urgent for some reason, and she decided to tell me all this in the car ride over here.

"Very much alive, yeah" Elena sounded disappointed as I knocked on the front door, Damon answered and I felt a slight ache as I saw him. That's odd, never felt that before...

"Hello, Kat. Elena" his eyes stayed firmly on me which was weird, his face seems so serious.

"Stefan here?" Elena asked.

"He said we were needed, something majorly important(!)" I jumped in with a bored tone.

"Right this way" he stood aside slightly, opening the door wider and directed us forward. Once we entered Stefan appeared.

"Hey" he greeted.

"What is this about?" Elena avoided eye contact, I'm guessing they still haven't made up. But during her question, Stefan stepped aside and allowed Rose to walk into view.

"You?!" I was angry while my twin looked confused.

"We need to talk" was all Stefan said as he directed us towards the library, I angrily sat in my chair and looked at the b!**h.

"Speak quickly, before I leave" I glared.

"Ok, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years. And I don't know what's true and what's not true. That's the problem with all this vampire crap. But Klaus, I know is real" Rose started.

"Who is he?" I already know but go on.

"One of The Originals. He's a legend" Damon answered.

"From the first generation of vampires" Stefan jumped in.

"You don't have to explain The Originals to me, Stefan, headless told me yesterday" Rose growled and glared at me for my comment. "Oh I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings? Why not see if the girl you captured and tried to barter off for your own freedom cares" I bit back at her growling. "He's like Elijah then" I continued with the subject.

"No. Elijah was the easter bunny compared to Klaus" bit of a strange comparison Rose.

"So who's Klaus, Santa Claus? Or better yet, Santa Klaus! I know what to call him now if he ever shows up" I got caught up in my own conversation.

"This isn't a joke" Rose tried to pull me back to the subject being discussed.

"It's no use, comedy and sarcasm is her defense mechanism" Elena explained.

"Elijah was a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal" Rose steered us back on course.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest" Stefan threw in for some reason.

"Ok, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after us?" Elena asked.

"No" Rose said flat out.

"Then what are you saying?" Elena frowned.

"I'm saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after your twin sister, Katalina is who will be used in the sacrifice" Rose explained.

"What, What?!" Elena was alarmed.

"I don't know the full reason, but there was only supposed to be one doppelganger born and that is the one who bare's the mark" Rose explained.