Mike Dirnt- @staley_bread

Here's your request fam! Thanks for keeping me busy!

"C'mon Amy, I promise it won't be that bad!" Tay practically drags me to the car, and I groan, not wanting any part of her trying to set me up with one of her friends because she says "I need to get out more".

"Your friend is probably a doof, just like you. And I have no interest" She rolls her eyes as she drives down the road, scolding me for not putting on my seatbelt.

"Where are we going anyways?" She looks at me with a guilty expression.

"Gilman..." I groan.

"I hate that place! Everyone there is druggies and sellouts!" I cross my arms over my chest as she gasps.

"I'm gonna pretend that you didn't say that" I roll my eyes.

"So this friend of yours. Does he know you're trying to hook us up?" She shakes her head no.

"He's really nice, and I would totally have him for myself, but I care about you more. His name is Mike, he's got blonde hair and a few tattoos, and really he's just a big loveable guy. He's sweet" I growl.

"Well since he doesn't know that you're hooking us up, hopefully he won't try anything funny" She snorts a laugh before quickly dismissing it when I shoot her a look.

"Mike's not like that, he'd never try something" The look she gives me isn't convincing, and I narrow my eyes.

"So how did you meet him?" She never randomly just meets guys, so I knew there would be a good story.

"We've been friends forever...our parents know each other" I cross my arms, glaring at her until she finally breaks.

"Okay, okay. So we fucked a few times, but he's hella good at it and we're not steady" I sigh.

"You're trying to set me up with a guy that you sleep with occasionally? How appealing" She shrugs.

"I dunno, I think that once you guys talk for a while you'll totally change your mind" I nod sarcastically.

"Uh huh, sure"

****

"Amy, this is my friend Mike. Mike, this is my best friend Amy" This attractive Mike guy smiles at me and gives a nod as he says hello.

I say nothing, just cross my arms and look at him.

"She's a little shy. I'm gonna go grab some beers, have fun" Tay winks at Mike, punching his shoulder lightly as she walked over to the bar.

He doesn't say anything to me, just motions to the seat next to him.

The tray that's in front of him holds various foods, and he holds a fry towards me.

"French fry?" I don't react towards his gesture.

I lean towards him and look around as I whisper.

"Are you like...a male prostitute?" Mike's eyes widen then narrow as he looks around with me and finishes his bite of food.

"Um...no. Do I look like one?" I scoff, embarrassed.

"No, my friend just told me that you're good at fucking...like I care" I mumble the last part under my breath, and he chuckles.

"She seems to think I am, but I don't know why she would tell you that" I roll my eyes, taking one of his fries.

"She's trying to hook us up" He makes a face, then scoffs as he looks in her direction.

"Well then, she must not have liked it as well as she appeared to be" He rolls his eyes, his head shaking.

"She said you guys only did it a few times" He makes a surprised face in my direction.