Everything Else Didn't Matter

Austin's POV

"Austin!" Oh no. Alison was coming my way. What is she doing here?

She came up to me and gave me a huge hug followed with a KISS!! She pressed her lips against mine and I was shocked that she actually had the guts to do such a move. While Alison was forcing me to kiss her I noticed that the love of my life, Averey was running towards the elevator.

Lucus went after her after shaking his head at me in disappointment. I pushed Alison away from me. "What the hell was that!?"

"Oh come on baby I know you've been waiting for me to do that to you for over a year now." She said scoffing.

"Are you fuckin delusional!" I was raising my voice but I didn't care she knew she made a wrong move.

"Don't act like you didn't like it."

"I sure as hell didn't! I told you I have a girlfriend who I am deathly in love with yesterday. Did that not cross your mind that maybe you should back off! Why are you here anyways?" I said practically spitting my words out to her.

She poked her manicured finger at my chest. "Yesterday you acted so happy and at ease. And I know I was the reason." She said like if she had accomplished something.

"I was happy before we even left! You know that girl who just went running away right now towards the elevator, that's my girlfriend! And you just ruined anything I had with her! So just leave. Your'e not welcome back."

I ran towards the elevator for Averey. When the elevator doors finally opened, I seen Lucus inside.

"Where's Averey!?"

"She's on the floor where the meeting is going to be held. You can't try to fix this Austin. You really fucked up." He paused. "If you were in love with somebody else, why would you keep leading Averey on like this?" He said exasperated.

"I'm not in love with anybody but Averey! Alison just came barging up here expecting something from me."

"Well it's going to be pretty hard to make it up with Averey. She's pretty upset."

I punched the side wall. "Right when things get good something bad happens!" I went in the elevator in search for my girl. I was 10 minutes late for the meeting but I didn't care.

I walked in the meeting and let out my held in breath when I seen Averey sitting in the corner with her eyes puffy from crying. My heart broke when I seen her. She probably wants nothing to do with me.

I have to make this right.

I got on top of the meeting table. "Will everyone please pay attention to what I have to say, especially you Averey."

******

Averey's POV

"Will everyone please pay attention to what I have to say, especially you Averey." Oh. My. God. My heart stopped.

"Will everyone take a look at the gorgeous girl sitting there in the corner." Everyone looked at me. He knows I hate being center of attention. "That girl has made me the happiest man alive since she first walked into my office applying for the job as my personal assistant. She made me wonder how God himself could make someone as beautiful as that girl right there. I couldn't get her out of my head all day, everyday since the first day I saw her. I was attracted to her like nothing I have ever been before. Sure we had our ups and downs. She told me herself that this relationship wasn't going to work. But you know what, I understood the consequences that can come from this and I didn't give a fuck what could happen. I was and am willing to take the chances because I am so deeply in love with her that it scares me. But you know what else guys, I fucked up yesterday and today. You hear that guys?! I am admitting that I fucked up! But I, Austin Carter am in LOVE with AVEREY ADAMS! This is the first time I have ever been in love and it is with the beautiful AVEREY ADAMS!"

Tears were in my eyes. No one has ever talked about me with so much admiration, so much passion, so so so...so much love.

He looked at me. "Averey I know you are still pissed at me but will you..." He got on his knees, "...forgive me?"

I couldn't find words to say. I started to blush a beet red. Then all of the sudden I heard, "Avverryy, Avverryy, Avverryy..." A chant started to happen among the guys! Could this be any more embarrassing.

But all I could was start laughing. I just nodded my head and started smiling.

He jumped off the table and picked me up off the floor and kissed me with so much love.

Everything else didn't matter.