twelve

i woke up from a wonderful sleep. i decided to go to the mall. by myself. my mom had gone to work and adam was leaving later. i asked him if he could take me.

adam thinks of me as a daughter. i guess i could think of him as a dad. but im def not gonna tell anyone that.

he took me to the mall. it was huge.

"hey, be careful and call me if anything, ill pick you up later, love you ari." he said before driving off.

"love you too adam, thank you for driving me." i said.

he left and i entered the huge mall. i went to a couple stores and found nothing really.

i tried to find me and danny's favorite store, AAO. it had so many cute clothes. too bad im not rich.

daniel and his dad have money because daniel's in a singing group, but they aren't like rich rich.

i bought 2 jerseys and 3 ripped joggers, a camo one, a olive one, and a khaki one.

i got hungry after a while. i went to the food court. as i was in the line for chick fil a, i saw daniel.

bruh why is he here and how? i keeped looking at him and he was talking to the same girl from the other day.

he thinks he can eat me out, call me baby, and then go and talk to other girls. oh hail no.

i got my food and looked for a place to sit. there was a group of lightskin boys and man were they cute.

i sat next to their table. one of them checked me out and came over to me.

"hey ma, how you doing?" he asked.

"im good just chillin, wbu?" i said while smiling.

"same, what's your name gorgeous?" he asked sitting next to me.

"my name is ari, or jae." i said.

"well ari, or jae" he said laughing. "my name is jordan or jay." he winked.

"ayee j's in da buildin." i said laughing and trying to mingle.

"ayeee you already know." he said playing along.

i smiled.

"can i get your number gorgeous? maybe...we could get to know eachother." he said showing dimples.

he so cute omg. his dimples ah. i gave him my number. i looked up and saw daniel coming out way.

"hey what are you doing with my girl?" daniel said rudely.

"daniel shut up, go and talk to that girl you were with." i said rolling my eyes.

he can't control me tf. if he can talk to someone, so can i. gosh.

i looked back at jordan and started talking to him.

as soon as i knew, i was off my feet. daniel grabbed my legs and put my over his shoulder.

"daniel...*punch* let...*punch*me...go!" i said in between punches i gave him on his back.

he didn't let me go. he just walked and walked. what da hail. how tf is he gonna walk to our house when it's miles away.

i got tired of trying to get down, he wasn't going to let me go. he's so annoying. i feel like ripping his weave off.

i pulled some hairs on his head really hard.
"ow! stop that." he said.

"why should i b*tch?" i said rudely annoyed.

he never stopped walking until 30 minutes later when we were IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSE.

he opened the door and went upstairs. know that i was still on his shoulder. shouldn't he be tired by now. does he have like a super power where he never gets tired or something.

he threw me on his bed. he went in between my legs and just layed there staring at me. his hands were at my hips while his head was on my stomach. his body was between my legs laying on his belly.

"seriously daniel, what the f is wrong with you like honestly you think you can do what you did to me yesterday morning and then go and talk to that girl, hail no im not up for th---" i said before getting cut off by the hoe.

"you're mine only, i don't like sharing okay." he said looking at me.

"that's not the point, you went to talk to that girl, again! so why can't i talk to a boy, tf." i said getting pissed off.

he tried to kiss me. i turned my head to the left. his lips fell right on my neck. great.

he started kissing my neck. i pushed him off and went to my room and locked it.

he's such a hoe. he better not talk to me. if he does watch. ill beat him tf up.
he's not gonna eat out me, then go and eat some other girl out and then try to kiss me with his fish tasting mouth.

nah he buggin.
he can suck his own dIck.

❤️