Imagine #10

(Just a little hot dose of Poe up there for ya;*
Anywho imagine Kylo Ren is your brother and wants to "get to know" Poe)
----------------------------------------------

You stared at the package of tea and tried your best not to screw up, according to the directions. You poured the cup and started to stir when your mother, Leia, walked in.
"Y/N? What are you doing in here?"
"Well, I'm trying to cook something right for once but I don't think that's working out so well..."
Your mother chuckled and walked over to where you were.
"Y/N, let me help you here. First off, you do not open the tea bag....unless you really like drinking tea leaves, I just don't recommend it." You laughed slightly at her humorous remark.
"And seco--"
"AAAAAGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!" A torturous scream echoed through the mess hall as you and your mother exchanged worried glances.
"Mom-"
"That sounded like Poe!" She whisper shouted. The both of you ran to follow the scream and ended up in none other than your malevolent brother's room.
"Ben!" Your mother shouted furiously. He looked up startled, but backed away with a sheepish look on his face to reveal Poe, who was strapped to the metal machine he had.
"Poe!" you ran over and embraced your boyfriend to make sure he was okay.
"I'm good..." he groaned.
"Ben, what were you thinking?!"
"I just wanted to make sure he was good enough for you! You know, as a boyfriend!"
"Ugh!" you scoffed. You walked back over to Poe, grabbed him by his collar and smashed your lips into his.
You pulled away and glared at your brother.
"Is that 'good enough' for you, Ben?!"
He watched, shocked, as you pulled Poe out of the room. Your mother chuckled and pat your brother on his shoulder.
Poe leaned down and whispered, "You should save me more often." You grinned and pecked his lips as the two of you walked to the mess hall.