36. I'll plant a rose garden over his remains

Shout out to @CattyGirl27 for the cool cover!

Thirteen's POV

The door slams loudly behind me and I see Zack, who happens to be waiting by the door for me, flinch.

"You're going to break everything in my house aren't you?" He asks, crossing his arms over chest. I throw his car keys and credit card at him and walk by without answering him.

He calls after me as I make my way to my room and throw my dress on the bed, grabbing a duffle bag from the closet and making my way outside.

I drop the bag on the floor next to me and pull out several target sheets from within. I make my way over to the trees in the backyard garden and nail them on.

I walk back to my bag and pull out several knives, all attached to a long belt, and strap it to my waist. I grab the first knife and let it soar through the air, lodging itself in the center of the target sheet. I pull my arm back ready to throw another one as I hear the back door open. I let the knife fly into the second sheet.

"Who pissed you off?"

I throw another knife.

"Seriously, whose face are you imagining those knives sticking out of."

I throw another.

"Wow, those throws are really acc-"

I throw three knives all the exact same time at Devin. One lands in the wall above his head, and other two land on either side.

He snickers slightly. "You should really consider going to a therapist for that anger problem you have." I shoot him a deadly glare. "Or not, you know...it's your choice." He laughs nervously.

"I'm really not in the mood right now Devin," I mutter through clenched teeth.

I throw several more knives before reaching back to my belt only to find none left. I look at the knives sticking out the target sheets on the trees...I'll get them later.

"Ok so later then?" He follows me back into the house as I head toads the gym, wrapping my hands as I go. I walk up to the punching bag.

"Zack's looking for you, you know."

"Great," I reply shortly, barely paying attention.

"I'm thinking of killing him and burying him in the backyard."

"Fantastic."

"I'll plant a rose garden over his remains."

"That's nice."

"Then I'll kill Cody, cut his body up into little pieces and sell them on the black market."

"You do that."

"And then I'll find Garrett and hand you over to him willingly after I kick your ass."

"Uh huh."

"And for the grand finale, I'll roast Chase and Jason alive and eat them."

"Have fun." I'm grabbed by the shoulders and spun around to face him.

"Who pissed you off enough that you're not even listening to anything I'm saying?"

I open my mouth to retort only to close it soon after, I really can't recall anything he said. I narrow my eyes at him.

"What did you say?"

"Oh you know," He waves his hand at me dismissively, "Minor details."

"Devin." I take a step towards him. "What did you say?"