Chapter Fourteen

The week had gone by in a blur, and saying I had a shitty week was an understatement. My week sucked, first of all Natasha wad staying at home until she decided to go back to San Francisco and she was driving me insane; she kept on bossing me around. Second of all, Gerald had been treating me like his mortal enemy, every time I'd glance his way he'd give me such a deathly glare that if looks could kill I'd be six foot under; and to make things worse, he and the school slut aka Caroline have been bonding really well. She'd sit at the same lunch table as his and because of the fact that they were no seats available she always sat on his lap and they couldn't stop flirting with each other; it pissed me off. And thirdly, math work was killing me, I was slacking so much in math that it felt like I was going to fail. I probably was going to fail.

I just walked out of my last class for the day and I couldn't be more thankful that it was Friday. I walked out the classroom and went to meet Nate by my locker.

Nate was like a genius when it came to math, he'd always get A's on like all his tests. So because of the fact that I was failing, Nate had offered to tutor me and we decided to meet up after school and to decide whether to go to his house or mine for him to tutor me.

I walked over to my locker and spotted him leaning against it with a very broody look on his face. I wonder what's got him so broody? But then again he does permanently have a broody face...

"What's with the broody face?" I asked him and poked his cheek.

He furrowed his brows. "Broody face?"

"Yeah you look like you have a billion problems."

"It's not my fault that I have a broody and extremely handsome face, sunshine." He smirked and I rolled my eyes at his ego.

"Wow what mirror do you have? It seems to be lying to you and telling you that you're handsome. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but you're in fact very ugly." I said with a pitiful face and clicked my tongue.

He chuckled. "Keep lying to yourself, beautiful." He winked.

"Anyway, so I think it'll be better if I tutor you at your place because Iliana is having a sleepover with her friends and I really don't want a bunch of freshman girls flirting with me, so I think it's better if I get away." He said with a horrified look and I laughed.

"Looks like 14 year olds have little crushes on Natey." I teased.

"Ha ha hilarious." He said flatly with a glare.

"Okay let's go. I don't think I can take more of this place." I said and we walked out together.

We walked out to the parking lot and I felt anger feel me up from what I just witnessed.

Caroline and Gerald were intensely making out, she was straddling on his lap while his hands were under her top and looked to be cupping her boobs. She was grinding on top of him. What made me more mad was the fact that they were sitting on the hood of my car! My fucking car! They were sitting on the hood of my BMW! I was furious, my face was flushed with anger and I'm pretty sure if I was in a cartoon there would be steam coming out of my ears.

Nate looked to be pretty mad too, his jaw was clenched tightly.

My fists clenched and I gritted my teeth. I was seething with rage.

Before I could even comprehend what I was about to do, I yanked Caroline off my car with so much force that she had toppled off my car and onto the ground. If I weren't so mad I would have found that quite amusing.

"You little bitch." I said between gritted teeth and pulled her up by her hair. She cried in agony but I honestly couldn't give two fucks.

"You have some fucking nerve to sit on the hood of my car! My fucking car you bitch." I yelled and punched her on the jaw. She flew with a force and once again fell onto the ground.