thirteen

i wake up to daniel hovering over me. i screamed. "daniel what da hail!?"

he smiles and lays down next to me while pulling me to his chest. i try to push him away but his grip is too strong.

i roll my eyes. "ughh leave me alone."

"babe, im sorry i won't talk to her ever again." he said looking into my eyes.

"yeah and you won't eat me out ever again." i said smiling sarcastically fading into an annoyed face.

you're probably thinking im overreacting. no he did that and he's not gonna go do it with another girl like the fu. what am i ? his side hoe? nah.

"babeeeeeeee babeeeee." he yelled in my ear.

"what niqqa zamn." i said not daring to look at him if the eyes.

"i love you." he said smiling.

"i love me too, now bye." i said smartly.

i tried to get up but he held me down and said "gimme a kiss first."

i gave him a stank face. he kissed me right on my lips. i kissed back because it was so good. his lips were so soft.

it turned into a make out session. i was on top of him while he was holding my butt. it got heated to the point where he took of his shirt.

a doorbell rang downstairs. way to ruin the mood. i rolled my eyes getting off of him. as i walked out my room door daniel walked behind me and smacked my butt, hard.

we went downstairs to see who was at the door and it was devin & kevin.

"oh hey guys." i said smiling.

"hey ari, hey dan." devin said rubbing my head and passing by me.

"hey ma, how you doin? hey bro." kevin said hugging me. i hugged him back. man he smells good.

"hey broskis." said daniel.

"im doing good, what brings ya here?" i said.

"nuttin we jus wanted to chill." devin said sitting on the couch.

"oh aigh." i said.

"we should go play basketball at the court." daniel suggested.

"aight lesgoo." kevin said grabbing daniels basketball from the floor.

"ughhh, im dumb tired bruh." devin said stretching.

"getcho lazy ash up." i said laughing and patting his back.

he got up and groaned. i went to him smiling and put my shoulder around him saying "it's okay let's go." as if i was talking to a baby.

❤️