Von P.O.V

Aye wassup y'all it's yah boy Von I'm Finna inform y'all in on a Lil sum

(Author note: I'm not spelling words wrong davontay just talks slang)

I'm 5'11

Have dreads that touch my shoulder

Mocha skin color

Tattoos from head to toe

Ain't tryna brag but I got that bag

Dress A1

My true game and my shoe game? CAN'T TOUCH THAT SHIT! Lol

I'm currently single and looking for my ROD girl man I'm tired of f*cking all these girls I need to settle down. Trust I ain't no soft nigga I just need me a girl that's gone ride for ha nigga I need a loyal chick, a girl that's ready to be my Bonnie.

Anyways.....

Today Monday and I gotta wake up early to get this money.

I get up go to my walking in closet but the thing is when you move all my clothes , shoes, duffle bags and all that shit theres a hand scan which leads to my favorite room of the house. The gun room. I know you probably think I'm like every other thug. NO that's where you wrong I'm not cold hearted and i have respect to those who respect me. that's just how I was raised.

I have my guns organized from pistols,shotguns, rifles, machine guns,carbine and some other stuff I'm never lackin! (Yes i live by myself) I pack up and put my favorite gun on the dresser. After I do my man business I went back to my closet trying to find sum to wear." What am I gone wear today" I said to myself. I got to many damn clothes it's crazy but I picked out a black and white obey shirt with some black cargos, polo draws and all white ones. I'm keeping it simple today I guess. I take a shower for about 30 min. I got out the shower then start brushing my teeth when I hear my business phone got off ."I hope ain't nobody fuck up my shit today" I prayed to myself cuz if something was fucked up somebody was gone die today.

"Wassup" I said getting ready for what this n*gga was about to say

"Wassup boss how you doing sir?" My worker said sounding nervous

"CUT THE BS WHAT HAPPEN MAN!"

"W-well something happen and you need to come to the trap ASAP"

"Ite ill be there in 40 min by the time I get there I want everybody in the fucking meeting room I mean that shit" and with that I hung up

"Mfuckas can't even do the simplest shit man"

After I put on my clothes I grab my phones, duffle bag and my two blunts off the dresser and head out to the garage. Since I'm wearing black I might as well take the black Benz then. I put my duffle bag in the truck and my hand gun under the set. before I pulled off I lit a blunt and smoke my problems away.

After I get done smoke my blunt I pulled off on my way to the trap house. All of a sudden It started raining and I see some girl walking in the rain and I was gone keep going but something just told me to help her out.

I pulled to the side of her and ask her where she going but she told me she don't speak to strangers. Man this girl is something special it was like love at first and ion say love to often. See I'm the kind of n*gga that have all types of females throwing themselves at me so it took me by surprise when she just dis me like that. I ain't trippin tho cuz lilmama bad af and ima get her sooner or later.

"I don't have to be a stranger you could get to know me"

"No thank you I'm fine"

I was tired of playing this game with this girl so I just put my car in car and got out

"What are you doing?!" she ask and I could tell she was scared I could hear it in her voice

"Look i know you don't know me but you shouldn't be walking in the rain just tell me where you need to go and ill drop you off, aiight ma?" I'm not tryna hurt her I. Just tryna help a shiddd a pretty girl like her shouldn't be walking alone in the rain like this

"Well it is raining kinda heavy I guess you could give me a ride but let me let you know something If you think you can put your hands on me or take me somewhere other than where I want to go ill beat your ass you got that?" She said with a lil attitude which made me want her even more. most people know better not to talk to me like that but she ain't give af.

"Yeah ma I gotchu"

While Im driving I feel lilmama burning a hole In the side of my face. She just letting her eyes undress me but I ain't tripping lilmama can do whatever

"You know it ain't polite to stare ma"

"Sorry" she was blushing and tried to hide her face but that was a turn on the way she just seemed all shy.

"You ain't gotta be sorry beautiful it's coo"

For a few min the talk coo down but I wanted to get to know her a Lil more so I ask how old she was

"Well, I'm 16 but I'm turning 17 in 3 more months" she said sounding happy and what not .

"Damn you only 16?!' I said sounding surprised. lilmama was bad af had a body like that and was only 16 !

"Ummm yeah how old you thought I was?"

"Man I thought you was like 18 ma"

"nope I'm 16, how old are you?" She asked

"I just turned 19 a couple months ago."

I guess she was deep into thought cuz she ain't realize we was at her school. y'all probably wondering how I know she going to school it's becuz I see her walking all the time I just didn't time to really pay attention that's all.

"So we here" I said sounding disappointed. On some real ish I could get use to lilmama being around she coo and I liked her company.

The way I said that made her feel some type of way cuz her face lit up a bit.

"Well I guess I'll see you around?"

"Yeah I guess so ma but I didn't get your name beautiful." I said smirking at her

"Damya"

"Ite beautiful my names is Davontay but people call me Von"

"it's been good meeting you Tay ill see you around"

"Who the hell is Tay" my nickname ain't no damn Tay

"You silly!"

"My nickname not Tay it's Von beautiful"

"Well it is now"and with that she walked off but turn around and gave me a wink then walked towards the school. I guess she knew I was looking at her ass cuz she start twisting her hips while she walked. I couldn't help but stare that ass had me on cloud nine. Man I got to have her!

Vote,comment !!!

Sorry for any mistakes

(And to some readers I can't really update until I get more people to be in the story so if your interested inbox me and tell me why you should be in the story !)