Cover Winner and More Free Goodies!

Hey Islanders, you guys like free stuff right? Well then keep reading ;)

Hundreds of you voted on the best cover, and there was a clear winner. Here is a link to the winner, so congratulations to Marilu Aznar! Your cover will be the official cover of the book. Check out the link below in the comments to see the cover! (All links in this message will be in the COMMENTS or you can go to my FACEBOOK page (Marien Dore) and find them in a post too).

Also... I've created something awesome for you guys! It's ANOTHER chapter in Casey's POV! It's starts before the crash with how he lived his life pre-Janice!

It's on Amazon for free this week and this week only (it will be free until June 16)! So go get it right now! The link to the chapter on Amazon will also be in the comments and on my Facebook page.

I know a lot of you might be reading this post after June 16. I want to make sure that I am taking care of you (you guys are so awesome to me and I just need to be equally awesome back!). But my publisher can't sell the book for free after June 16 because of Amazon. So instead I will give you the book for free if you sign up on my blog, after the June 16.

So go sign up to my blog right now! I am going to be giving away some other free goodies from it very soon as well. Link can be found below!

And if you are impatient (I also am an impatient reader, hehe), then go get the Mr. Rush bonus chapter on Amazon right now! If the links in the comments and on my Facebook Page don't work (because I know that can be an issue) just go on amazon and type in "Mr. Rush: An Island Rush Bonus Chapter" and you will find it. When I bought it, it was sent to my 'kindle' and I don't have one. So all I did was download the kindle app on my phone and it was there.

Hopefully, this will not be as challenging for you guys. I highly suggest doing it on a computer haha :P

Speaking of that... I told many of you that I was going to make accessing the other bonus chapter easier. So... I POSTED THAT BONUS CHAPTER ON WATTPAD! You can read it now on Wattpad if you couldn't get it before. Then when you are done with that one, go to Amazon and read the other!

I will see you in the next post fellow readers!