Seventy || He Never Knew

Okay guys, this is going to be kind of like a rewind to end of the last chapter because I really would like for you guys to get in the head of Orlando. (As many of you snapchatters already know)

____

Orlando's point of view

As soon as the words fell from my father's mouth, I knew that I am utterly fuçked. No one is going to be on my side after this.

As I stood up, Graham ran upstairs to go get Luke. I glance at Charley and he is giving me a death stare. Oh, great. I didn't say anything and it apparently gets me into shit. I follow Hayden and Charley into the kitchen. I didn't bother looking back to see if James is coming because I know that he's a püssy.

Entering the kitchen, I grab a chair and sit down. I feel like it could take a while to get Luke from downstairs.

I crossed my arms across my chest. Just after I did, James enters the kitchen. He doesn't look as nervous as I think he should be.

It only took another moment for Luke to push open the kitchen's swinging door. Graham walked in with a blank face and Luke just looked angry.

Why the fuck is he angry? I should be the angry one.

I glance at James and it only took a millisecond for him to see me. He raises an eyebrow at me in questioning. I swear to God, if he doesn't fuçk off, he is going to get his ass handed to him.

My dad shuts the door to the other entrance of the kitchen. "Orlando, tell me what the hell you think you are doing," he starts off on me first.

I rise up to stand along with all the others.

"I think you know exactly what I am doing."

"What the fuçk is wrong with you?!" Luke shouts at me, already getting his anger out of control.

"What the fuçk is wrong with me? What the fuçk is wrong with you?! You are knowingly letting Vena get hurt and you're just fine with that?" I shout right back at him.

Luke motions to James harshly, "There is nothing wrong with him, Orlando! You can't tell the future. You don't know what is going to happen to them. And how is any of this your business anyways?! Vena has her own life and she can do whatever she wants with it."

He never knew what happened last summer. I mean he knew what happened, but he didn't actually know. Zeke broke Vena's heart and she came to us. She came to Charley, Graham, Hayden and me, not Luke. Vena cried for hours until she couldn't any longer. Luke doesn't fuçking know what she went through and how much pain she went through. Vena told us everything and we stayed with her when Grayson couldn't. I called her everyday after that dickface, Zeke screwed her over. I won't let that happen again. I will never let her cry like she's going to get dehydrated.

I look at Charley and he shakes his head, but I have to do this.

"Luke, you don't know what happened last summer do you?"

"Orlando," Hayden grits my name through his teeth. I know that Vena told me not to Luke, but if he is going to understand, he has got to hear this.

I shake my head, this is the only way for Luke to know why we don't like James and then maybe he will finally understand.

"Last summer, Zeke cheated on Vena, but you know that. What you don't know is that how bad it was. She cried for hours and hours and she couldn't be alone for the longest time. I bet that you didn't know this either," I almost spit the words out at James and Luke.

Luke's jaw drops just slightly. Maybe then he'll see how easy Vena gets hurts.

James clears his throat, "So you are pissed off because you think that I am going to cheat on her and break her heart?" he asks, clearly confused by all this. Obviously.

"You two fuçked around and she got attached to you. You hurt her in anyway and it's going to kill her because she never loved Zeke, but I know for a that she is in love with you, and it'll commit murder to her mental stability," I say, keeping more calm about all this. I don't think I need to show how angry I am, all of these people know how angry I am.

James shakes his head, "What are you talking about?"

I cross my arms across my chest, "I'm talking about you hurting her because I know that you will do it. There is no doubt about it because you are James Henderson, you screw with girls' feelings. Has high school slipped your mind?"

He's going to hurt her I know it. The day he went into middle school, I knew what kind of guy he was going to be and it turned out that I was right. I have never had a good feeling about him since. My parents and Luke don't understand why I am so protective over this. I am trying my damndest to keep Vena untouched, but it's seeming like I'm losing.

"Are you still on that? I changed. I don't do that anymore because there is not a damn thing I get out of it. Don't you dare say that I am screwing with her because I have spent the last four months trying to regain her trust from that!" he shouts.

I argued with him and my brothers would slip in the odd phrase, but it was mostly me because I am the one that has the biggest problem with James. Hayden and Graham are next in the hatred for James train. Charley is just kind of there.

By the time my dad cut in as just as I am about ready to knock this kid out. God knows that I'd do it too.

"For God's sake, you two! Straighten up!" he shouts at us. "Vena is her own person and for the fuck's sake, she can do whatever she wants with her life. I will not take this behavior in this house. Orlando, your mother has been working damn hard to keep this household running smoothly and lately you are making it pretty difficult for her. I don't want to see another glare, another swinging fist or any other remarks from either of you. I will not have it in this house!" he shouts one more time, taking a minute to catch his breath after.

Nobody said anything. All you could hear is the sound of breathing, not a single word.

"You're just going to let her get hurt by this douchébag? You're going to let her get hurt again and have absolutely no problem with it?" I ask, purposely breaking this deafening silence.

Before I can see it coming, there is a fist swinging towards my face, but I didn't have enough time to process what is happening before it is too late.

I didn't fall, no he isn't that strong, but I am going to hit him and it won't be the first time I have thrown him to the ground. I ball my fist and stand up straight, regaining my focus on the room. Just as I thought, James is standing right in front of me like the dumbass like he is.

I swear to God; I was so close to hitting him if it weren't for Charley holding me out of reach.

"What the fuçk, Charley?!" I shout at him, trying to forcefully get out of his grip.

"Everyone out! We are done with this," my dad announces. Not until I give James what he deserves.

I look at James, just the look of him makes me want to hit him, just like the last time I was at Vena's apartment.

"Orlando, did you not hear me?" my dad breaks me from my thoughts. "Out of this kitchen, now!"

I mumble, "Fuçking hell" under my breath.

I pushed the door open and huff. This asshole isn't going to get out that easily.

He'll get what he deserves soon enough.

___________________

I am very sorry that it is short, but I am extremely busy. I just don't have anytime to do this. Soon it will be over. 

Let me know what you think because I'd like to know how you feel about my characters right now. Some of you didn't want this POV but I did, so here it is. Although I really do hope it isn't confusing. 

BWS❄️

Happy 10M to me! Cake for everyone! 🎂 🍰