Saved by Alex

Alex
Phoebe pov
He let go of my shoulder. I looked around and saw the gods. I bowed and said "Where can I help you with?" "We don't need your help, Phoebe Jackson" Zeus said."Or should I say Avatar." I looked at him when he said Avatar. "You need our help." Athena said. "How come, grandmother?" I said. "Well it's time to begin the quest. Go to Greece there shall it start." Apollo said. "Greece!?" I said, i knew the story's of my parents. There not so great if you ask. "How do you want me to go to Greece? Can't walk my way up there, can't I?" I said. "Just like her father, always sarcastic." Hera grumbled. "Ask my son Leo, he'll help you out." Hephaestus said. "What do I need to do in Greece?" I asked. "I'm sure you don't bend already, am I right?" Zeus said. "Collect the seven from the prophecy and go to Greece. I wish you very much luck, dear!" Gramps Poseidon said. I smiled at him. Apollo came back to me and smiled at me. "Come, let's go back." He said and touched my shoulder.
I looked up and saw that we were back in camp. I looked at him. "I'll see you in Greece!" He said. "Huh?!" I said. "You need a guide you know." He said. He looked me straight in the eyes, they were hopeful. Before I could say anything, he said "Need to go, sun duties." He said. "Be safe, missy!" He winked at me. I'm pretty sure I was blushing. I turned around to see a James. I looked at him. He came over. "We need to talk." He said and even before I could protest, he took my arm and led me towards the arena. We were the only ones there, I guess it must be lunch time. "I didn't mean it. I'm sorry." He said. "You know, James, you're sorry about a lot of things. But hey maybe I can't understand, because I'm not normal." I said angry. I stepped away, but he gripped my hand pulled me back and cupped my face. Shit, I'm getting red I said in my head. I looked at him and he looked back. He moved closer and "James?! What are you doing?!" Korra asked. James let go of me and I step back. "Were just talking." He said. He's using charmspeak because  Korra nodded her head. "Korra, please, he's charmspeaking you!" Amber said. I had a master plan, sneaking out when they were fighting. It was working pretty fine, until Amber noticed it. "You know, Phoebes, it's not very nice of you to steal James from Korra or should I say trying." She said laughing. "I don't want to steal James from Korra, I knew you were nuts but now I know for sure." I said. "Sweetie, please, I have Aphrodite blood. I know when people are in love with somebody." She said very sweet. "She isn't in love with him but with me!" Alex said. Who is he you may think. Well he's my best friend at camp. He is a son of Zeus, yeah after the oath he went for it. Well Alex is my bestie. His mom is a famous actress. But no one knows exempt me and my friends. "What are you doing her, Alex?" James asked irritated. "That hurts, Jamie. No 'hey uncle Alex, everything fine?' Or 'I missed you, my favorite uncle!'. That really hurts." Alex said, acting like he's he hurt. I said it his mom is an A-list actress. James looked very irritated. "Stay out of it, Alex!" Korra said. "Sorry can't, won't and don't! I'm here to save my girlfriend from the bad dragons!" He said. "Ugh! We are trying to fix some things!" Amber said. Alex came over. "My, my, princess, I think that's the ugliest dragon of them all! Take my hand an we shall run, together in the night sky." He said taking my hand and pulling me farther. "UGLY!?!? You  called me ugly?!" Amber jelled.  We ran out of the arena. We laughed our heads of. "She's gonna take you back you know." I said. "What's she gonna do? Make sure I wear the wrong clothes for a whole month!?" He said laughing. I shook my head. "How are you?" He asked. "Don't you have school?" He asked. "Yeah, but things happened." I said and he looked at me waiting. "There's a new prophecy." I whispered. "About..." He looked at me. I looked around me. I don't want people know yet. "About me being the Avatar." I whispered. "What's an Ava..." He said but at the word Avatar I covered his mouth. He looked at me like I was crazy. "I don't want people to know yet." I whispered and he nodded. "All I can tell you is that it causes big problems." He looked at me and said "I'll be by your side the entire time."I hugged him and said "Well when I'm on my quest you can't go with me because you aren't a legacies." "Shit!" He said. I laughed and said "Come one thunder boy, I need to speak my parents." He laughed and we went to the big house...