Chapter 20

Iain came back to Aaliyah's home the next morning with Movers. Honking his car horn before he got out and unlatched the truck. He saw Aaliyah open the front door and come out in duck pajamas, rubbing her eyes.

"What's going on Iain?",

Lilli then came out, just awakening as well.
"I want you two to move in with me. It'll be more space and privilege.",
Aaliyah's eyes shot open at this. Did she hear him right? Move in together? That's a big leap isn't it?

"Um Iain can I talk to you for a moment....privately.", Aaliyah said, hinting to Lilli and the waiting Mover men.

"Sure. You guys can start moving furniture. Lilli go pack your things.",
They walked back inside and to a nearby guest bedroom.
Closing the door behind them Aaliyah turned to Iain, watching him nonchalantly put his hands in this pockets. This big step obviously isn't bothering him.

"Isn't moving in together a big step? A little fast paced? You're essentially taking away the option to have my own space.",
Iain sighed and scratched his head, tossing his hair behind, smoothing it back.
"I mean...I don't think so. We both signed that contract, why can't we live together? And the circumstances are different. My daughter lives with you therefore it makes sense to all be together.",
Aaliyah rolled her eyes, irritated by his coolness about the situation. He wasn't taking it seriously. Sitting down on the bed, she crossed her legs.
"Moving in together is something couples do. We're not even dating Iain. Did you let that whole fiancé fiasco get to your head?",

"You want to date? Okay we're dating. Dinner tomorrow night at 8. Problem solved.",
Gasping loudly Aaliyah looked at Iain bizarre, then started to laugh.

"Just like that Iain. Guess you're thinking we already slept together so the details just don't matter.",
Iain looked down at her sharply before coming closer and leaning down to her level.

"Do they? I promoted you for one reason and one reason only. Sex. Whatever title you want to have while we do that action is entirely up to you. I will grant it. Love is bound to get mingled in somewhere, but there's always a causality at the end. The question is will it be me or you?",

Feeling the all too familiar knot in her throat Aaliyah kept eye contact with Iain. Wanting to do nothing more than fuck him while punching him in the damn face. Or maybe she'd get Mike Tyson and bite his ear off since he's not really listening anyway.

"You're an asshole. So narrow minded you are so focused on your objectives you fail to see anyone else's emptive. No one else matters to you it seems.",

"Seems.", Iain replied.
"Remember. You don't fully know me.",

"I know you well enough to know you're a dick.",

"You don't know anything okay? Just pack your shit Aaliyah.",
Iain went to grab the door knob but Aaliyah grabbed his hand, pulling him back to her.

"Don't walk away from me.",
Holding both his hands now Aaliyah kept him in place, pulling him down so he was kneeling.

"Are you gonna pack or will I have to?", Iain said getting irritated with her mind games.

"I will....after you give me what I want.",
Aaliyah grabbed his shirt and pulled him into her, kissing him roughly.
Iain put his hands on her waist, kissing her back with just as much eagerness. Aaliyah lifted her leg, wrapping it around Iain's waist as he pulled on her other leg, lifting her up and putting her more on the bed.

Aaliyah moaned into the kiss as she gripped Iain tight, wanting to be as close as possible.
Unbuttoning his pants she told him to hurry taking them off as she worked on hers.

"After this you're packing.", Iain said pulling his pants down to his ankles.

"Whatever, just fuck me.", Aaliyah slid down her pajama pants along with her underwear, Iain spread her thighs, getting in position.
Without warning he slammed into her, going at a very quick pace to get a rushed release.
Shoving two fingers in Aaliyah's mouth Iain made her screams and moans muffled, not needing everyone to hear what was going on.
Aaliyah reached up and gripped Iain's hair, making him closer to her than he already was.
Taking his fingers out of her mouth, Iain kissed her while thrusting hard making her move roughly up and down on the bed.

Aaliyah moaned in his mouth, before pulling away and telling him she was close.

"Come on, cum.", Iain said panting.
Aaliyah screamed half way, Iain covered her mouth to muffle the sound as she came.
Pulling out he put his pants back on and redid his belt.

"Come on we've got to pack.",

Pack? She could hardly stand.