Chapter 23

A week had went by and it didn't take much time at all for the girls to get settled in with their new living space. It truly was spacious here and very interesting. Lilli was never bored, she always had something to do whether it be imaginary adventures or Barbie's playhouse.
Aaliyah had take it upon herself to become the ultimate housewif-
House Submissive. Cleaning and cooking, never being idle, all to please her master of course and be a motherly figure for Lilli. Even with a personal chef and maid, Aaliyah had to busy herself or she would go crazy in this huge abode. It was evident.
Was that too much though? No, of course not. Besides, if she did all that, maybe Iain would...reward her.
Aaliyah giggled at that thought, and Iain looked at her.
"What's so funny?"
Aaliyah looked at him.
"Oh, nothing."
Iain gave her another skeptical look, before sighing.
"Alright."
Aaliyah smirked, jumping onto Iain's lap.
Iain grunted, looking at her with wide eyes. "You're excited for something?" Aaliyah smiled. "Maybe I am."
Iain gripped her hips. "Excited for me?"
Aaliyah wiggled, feeling Iain's erection on her ass. "More or less." Aaliyah whispered in his ear seductively.
Iain pushed Aaliyah down on the bed, grinning. "Lilli is asleep."Aaliyah nodded.
"I know. But it's not like she would hear us anyway right?" Iain smiled.
"Should we have our own playtime?"
Aaliyah smiled, pulling on his undone tie. "We should."
Iain looked at her in all seriousness.
"We need a safe word."
Aaliyah felt heat rise inside of her.
"We do?"
Iain nodded her excitement.
"Yes, my darling. We do. Today should be the day we officially start the ...what's the word....dangerous sex I suppose."
Aaliyah blushed.
"Are we going to do that much?"
Iain smiled, kissing her neck.
"More or less. Now kitten, a safety word."
Aaliyah thought for a moment, then spoke.
"Escape."
Iain chuckled.
"Good one."
Aaliyah smiled, putting her hand to her heart.
"Thank you, I came up with it myself."
Iain grabbed the sides of her shirt, pulling it open. Aaliyah gasped, looking into his blue eyes.
"Iain." She moaned.
Iain slipped his hand into her pants, pushing his index inside of her. She moaned, arching her back as he explored the deepest parts of her. Iain grinned at her cry of sexual pleasure, moving his finger faster. He pushed in another finger, curling them. By now, his two fingers were wet.
"Yes, please. Please Iain, faster. Faster!"
Iain stopped.
"Who do you think you're ordering around?"
Aaliyah closed her eyes, pulling on Iain's wrist.
"Please, fuck me! Please?"
Iain smiled, biting her neck roughly.
"Call out my name, I won't stop until the neighbor's know it."
Aaliyah didn't even think twice.
"Iain! Iain please?!"
Iain smiled down at her cynically.
"You should lower your voice. Lilli might hear you."
Aaliyah became filled with exasperation. He just told her to yell his name! What does this man want? Well she didn't care, she just needed pleasure, she craved it.
She looked up at Iain with pleading eyes, begging him silently to have his way with her.
Iain took away his hand and slid off her pants along with underwear before taking off his own items of clothing and under garment. He walked over to his closet, searching for desired items. Finding them, he closed the door and walked back to Aaliyah, who was waiting as patiently as she could.
As he came closer he could see her squirm, anxious about what the silk was going to be put to use for.
Iain wrapped his tie around Aaliyah's neck before straddling her. With alarm in her eyes, she silently asked Iain what in the world he was doing.
"It's called breath play. The handler gets satisfaction holding the silk around the breathless throat, watching them struggle and be pleasured at the same time.",
Aaliyah put her hands around the tie on her neck and cleared her throat, feeling uneasy.
Removing her hands Iain loosened the tie.
"If you don't want to do it, you know the safe word.", Iain said, sighing.
"What if I am too breathless to utter it?",
"I'll know. Just lay back and relax. Do you like humiliation?", Iain gave a wicked grin.
"Never tried it.",
"Well today you're gonna experience it. Just sit tight and enjoy it.", Kissing Aaliyah on the lips he lifted her legs up on his shoulders, before smoothly sliding inside her.
Moans were mixed together, the only thing differentiating them was the high and deep pitches.
Iain grabbed the silk blue tie and tightened its hold around Aaliyah's throat, enough for her to feel the pressure, but still be able to breathe.
As he slid in and out of her slowly he continued to tighten the tie gradually, knowing exactly what he was doing, for he had much experience.
Aaliyah gasped, feeling more and more pressure, and more and more pleasure as Iain picked up his speed and grip.
"Oh my God Iain.", Aaliyah managed to get out a breathless, raspy moan. She couldn't believe how this was working, something about him having her life in his hands was completely arousing for her, and for him to control her breaths gave him the same effect.
Iain went faster and faster but kept the tie at a constant grip so he wasn't strangling her. Profanities began to leave his mouth as scrambled, and incoherent words left hers.
"Iain! I-",
"Second time. A third will be a punishment. What do you call me?",
While saying this he slowed his paced in thrusting, painfully idle for Aaliyah.
"Master, please I'm gonna come. Sir please! Make me cum!",
Iain pulled out suddenly, making Aaliyah gasp before he rammed right back into her, having a scream filled reaction.
"Cum like the dirty slut you are. Cum you fucking bitch. Cum now.",
Aaliyah felt totally embarrassed by the degrading names Iain called her but as her mind felt humiliated, her body felt thrilled to be called a dirty slut. Because she was his dirty slut.
Iain slightly tightened the tie as Aaliyah gasped through her orgasm and convulsed with immense pleasure. Iain kept his eyes on her the whole time, getting a kick out of her noises, her faces, her moments. Cumming himself he loosened the tie all the way and let it fall on the bed behind Aaliyah's neck as he finished.
Now both laying on their backs they intertwined their hands, enjoying their first actual BDSM act.
"I love that on your neck", Iain kissed Aaliyah's neck, where the fading red mark from the scarf was.

"How arousing." Aaliyah thought, completely paralyzed from the orgasm.