Epilogue

(Alex's, Shan's & Mark's POV - Mon. 6 July 2015)

I wake up to a clingy Shannon, entangled in bed sheets and thirsty as hell; the latter is probably the result of the spicy Indian dinner we had yesterday evening. Wrapping my arms around my sweet Muffin, I open my eyes and take in the darkened room where we've spent the last couple of nights. Sadly, this is our last day in New York and I can't help a sigh of regret. Our time here flew by!

Of course, this leads the negative side of my mind toward that day back in April when I ran away from Chicago and from what I had there, only two days before my 20th birthday. Back then, I didn't know that Mark and Shannon had arranged a surprise trip to the Big Apple, to not only celebrate my birthday there, but also to enjoy a delightful three days together. I only found out when I came back, which aggravated my guilt for all the mess I had caused, but Mark reassured me the best he could, saying we'd make this trip later.

Although the purpose was no longer to celebrate my birthday away from Chicago, Mark and Shannon kept our destination a secret from me and until our flight was called, I didn't know where we were headed. Visiting New York had always been one of my dreams. Coincidentally, my parents had promised they'd take me there for my twentieth birthday, so somehow, my lovers fulfilled my parents' vow. A sign of fate? I don't know, but I couldn't be any more grateful to them.

The organization of our trip was amazing and Shannon overdid himself with all the reservations he made. Everything was perfectly scheduled in order to make it a very intense journey. Most of our sightseeing was the basic tourist's tour of the city, but I don't mind because I'm sure we'll come back in the coming years to see less ordinary areas. Meanwhile, we spent the last two days visiting the Empire State Building, the Statue Of Liberty and Battery Park; we strolled along Fifth Avenue, Central Park, Broadway and Brooklyn Bridge.

Honestly, I've enjoyed every minute, ignoring my aching feet after so much walking and taking hundreds of pictures with the smartphone Mark offered me for my birthday. We made a lot of selfies and even asked other tourists to take pictures of us; I know I'll never forget all these beautiful moments, but I still wanted to capture souvenirs.

On Saturday afternoon, we met Anthony, a Submissive who lives here in New York and who visited the Black Diamond a few weeks ago with his Dominant, Master Ethan. They are both members of the Blue Hedonism, a BDSM club owned by a certain Master Aiden who is a friend of Aaron's. Unfortunately, Master Ethan was too busy with work to join us, but we still enjoyed a pleasant walk in Central Park with Anthony and the famous Zach. Anthony had told us a lot about him during his visit to Chicago...

Zach is a beautiful and boisterous blonde who happens to be the Blue Hedonism's Master Dom's Sub and I swear it felt like there were two Shannons. These two just couldn't stop blabbering on and on!! Zach is very easy-going and full of life, apparently in a Daddy/Baby kink with the Master Dom and has a kink for multiple-partner sex. Our relationship seemed to interest him a lot and he suggested we should spend an evening at his Daddy's Blue Hedonism, openly implying that we'd be welcome to end up in their playroom for a fivesome!

As much as it made me blush, I must confess it was quite arousing... Funnily enough, we've never discussed adding one or more partners to our scenes on an occasional basis and I wonder if we will ever take that step. Not that I don't have enough with Mark and Shannon, but it could be fun to try this. Though, there was that barbecue we had at Joshua and Liam's and that ended up in their playroom a few weeks ago, and to say the least, it was really hot interacting with our best friends... I wouldn't mind a real orgy at some point.

I'm not sure Mark is ready to entirely share us, but I did see the lust in his eyes at Zach's offer and I trust it wouldn't take much convincing to make him yield, especially as Shannon sounded very interested too. Anyway, it was nice seeing Anthony again and meeting Zach, and hopefully, we'll get to visit their club next time we fly to New York.