10

"You're worried about the little ones?" Someone asked.

Little kids jumped down from the ceiling and started to fight with Robin. Batman crashed through the ceiling. Robin took off after the Dollmaker. Batman threw the sleeping gas bomb at the ground and knocked out the evil little kids.

"A, come get these kids and put them in the Batmobile. There's a mask in the glove box." Batman said. "I have to go find Robin."

I put on the mask and ran inside. The kids were standing there, obviously scared.

I knelt down in front of them. "Hey, do you guys wanna come and see something cool?"

They nodded.

"Ok." I took the a hold of their small hands and walked out of the factory to the Batmobile. I opened the hatch and placed them in. I got in and they sat on my lap.

"Are you Batgirl?" The little boy asked.

I smiled. "Yeah you could say that."

"Thank you for saving us." The girl said.

"It was mostly Batman and Robin but thank you."

"Am I going to see my mommy now right?" The boy asked.

"Yes in just little while." I patted him on the head. I heard arguing, Batman and Robin were outside the car.

The hatch opened. "Are you ok?" Robin asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Why?" I asked.

"No reason." Robin turned away.