Part 35: What Are We?

With sheets tucked in between your legs and your hair matted against your forehead a questionable expression appeared on your tired face features. At first confusion was written in your eyes, trying to register last night's events and the fact that you weren't home in your own bedroom.

Everything seemed to come back to your mind the second you laid eyes on a sleeping Luke, his lips parted and the sheets hanging low, barely showing some of his pubic hair.

His chest was rising up and down in a peaceful manner while his eyelashes were resting against his defined cheekbones. The way his hair was falling loosely against his forehead seemed irritating but in his sleeping state he didn't might, barely registering it.

You took a minute to observe his whole self before dragging the sheets slowly from your body, a cold breeze coming across your skin by your nudity. It was a mess to find any of your clothes mixed in a pile along with Luke's but you did manage to find your panties and bra, sliding the soft fabric to cover up.

"Leaving so soon?" Luke questioned without opening his eyes, his voice rough.

A small jolt ran through your body by his words and you glanced over your shoulder to see him squeeze one eye open to look at you.

"Oh I- I thought you were sleeping." You mumbled hesitantly and stood up from the bed. He smiled softly while eyeing you look around confused, his hand going through his hair like a comb.

"Was last night a mistake?" The thought turned into reality when you allowed the question to slip past your almost bruised lips.

"If you say it as in plural then yes. We did big mistakes. But I don't regret any of it." A confidently smirk embraced his face as he stood up from the bed and wrapped the sheet around him to cover himself. You rolled your eyes by his words and stood up from the bed as well, watching as he headed towards your side of the bed.

Leaning his lips down to yours he pressed against them freshly, his hand caressing your sides tickling.

"Are you busy today?" He questioned with a lower voice and you wrapped your arms around his neck with a hum, "Depends. What do you have in mind?"

"Well I was thinking first of all we go take a shower. I don't know about you but the smell of sex has affected my nostrils all night. Secondly, I wanna take you out on a road trip. Just you, me and my Range Rover. Sounds tempting?"

He leaned down in question to grab his dress shirt, using it to cover your bare shoulders and hide some of our nude body. You rolled your eyes by his cheesiness but regardless smiled in affection, nodding your head agreeing to his question.

"Great. I'll go find some clothes for both of us to wear will you can go turn on the shower. It takes time for the water to get hot so let it run for a few minutes."

You nodded your head agreeing and closed your eyes when his lips found your forehead, the kiss lingering when he moved away and winked down at you. You watched as he headed towards his dresser, the muscles in his back tensing when he leaned down and you had to bite your lips to not suppress a moan.

Walking out of Luke's bedroom after closing the door your eyes widened in shock and your jaw fell slightly.

Calum looked up from his dresser standing in the hallway by the sudden sound of someone, though what he expected to be Luke clearly wasn't correct. His before very tired eyes turned into huge ones, his jaw falling like yours and the only thing he could let out was a laugh.

"Well good morning, Y/N." He chirped in, his voice rough from his lack of sleep. "You know, we can't keep meeting like this."

You wrapped Luke's dress shirt tight around your body to cover your lingerie and even if you wanted to somehow be mad at Luke for not telling that Calum was home you couldn't stop laughing yourself. This was apparently how you and Calum would meet every time you were at their apartment.