Chapter Twenty-seven

"Yeah I know you already told me that, but I want five thousand dollars not five hundred" John talked to the phone in a low voice..

School was over and I decided to come home. I heard John talking very suspiciously on the phone, so I decided to eavesdrop on him.

It seemed like they were talking about a big deal maybe about drugs or something?

I leaned on the doorway showing my appearance but the idiot didn't even realise that I was there, since he was turned around. If you were doing something sketchy you'd at least close the door.

"Ok deal meet me at the school in 10 minutes" John said and hung up.

"Who was that?" I asked frightening John.

"Oh, um, that was no one, just someone from work" John said trying to cover up.

"Ok" I replied leaving, yet  I instead stood behind the door and listened in.

"Change of plans meet me at the park instead" John whispered into the phone.

I waited until 10 minutes passed before walking to the park.

I hid behind a tree and waited for the unknown person to appear.

Soon the unknown person entered the scene and met with John.

I tried looking closer squinting my eyes to get a closer look. The person handed an envelope to John.

I looked closer to see the unknown person. Isa?!

××

So what do you think Isa and John made a deal about?

I read some comments from previous chapters and they were about the comebacks I was using. As I said in the authors note I have used some comebacks from the internet. This book was meant as a fun book meant for laughs, I have never said I came up with these comebacks. So if you don't like what I have done, I ask you kindly to read a different book because your mean comments aren't needed ;)

Remember to comment and vote.
~ Ashley.