Superpower (4/4) - Pietro Maximoff x (f)Reader

Words: 1556
Pairing: I mean it continues with the Pietro Maximoff x Reader parts but it's more like Maximoff kid x reader which is still cute
Featuring: Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, Natasha Romanoff, Wanda Maximoff, Steve Rogers
Requested by @sexymackstan
"So part 3 is when jasper is older and he has a girlfriend , she knows about his powers bc she's one too. You and pietro love her but you had a feeling something was off with her. So you had Bruce and nat find out what the secret could be."
Summary: Fast forward 10 years, and Jasper is now a teenager! One boring day at the Avengers facility, Tony lets Jasper invite his girlfriend. But something is off about her...
Author's Note: I realllly liked this request. This was a fun mini-series!

*Edited*

---

"Hey Tony, you need help with anything?"

"I'm good right now, kiddo. Bruce might enjoy your help, though." Tony replied.

"I was just about to head out for lunch," Bruce added in. "It's been a long day. You want to join?"

"Not hungry. You think Steve needs help with anything?"

"Feel free to ask the old man. He might be training; he's been helping Wanda with this new power she discovered, though." Tony said.

"Oh, what about Natasha?"

"That's actually who I'm going to lunch with; Clint might join us too. Sorry, Jasper." Bruce cut in as he grabbed his things.

"Ugh, everyone's always so busy." The sixteen-year-old groaned.

"What about your parents?"

Jasper rolled his eyes and looked over at Tony. "They're my parents."

"Good point. Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"I didn't think she was allowed to come to the facility; you know, Avengers." Jasper sighed.

"Isn't the reason you two are together because you both are super-enhanced?" Tony asked.

"Well, yeah. But I didn't know how you felt about bringing her here..." Jasper said. He had met his current girlfriend when he heard someone screaming about a purse being stolen, except for when he went to help, the girl had raised her hand and used her hands to take the bulgar down, almost like Wanda's powers.

He had talked to her about her powers, and they bonded; it was kind of funny. He had his dad's abilities, and she had powers that resembled his aunt's, somewhat weird, but it was cool. And they got together.

"As long as she doesn't break anything or kill anyone, I'll give you permission this one time," Tony said. "Well, if (Y/N) and Pietro approve."

Jasper shrugged as he pulled out his phone. "They love her, it'll be fine!" And he dialed a number, asking if she were free, and he super-sped out of the room.

Jasper passed you on his way out, and almost knocked you down. He ran back, quickly, and smiled. "Sorry, mom!" And he went off again.

"He gets more like Pietro everyday." You mumbled. "Hey, Tony."

"Hey, Stranger." Tony smiled. "How's your project going?"

"Horribly. I've locked myself in my lab for three days, and everything is failing." You complained as you say down. "Where's Jasper going?"

"He was oh so very bored, so I gave him permission to let his girlfriend come to hang out at the facility this one time," Tony told you as he continued to fix something.