Hero // 5SOS

.

.

A/N:

YO WAZZAAAP! Lots of people were requesting a new 5SOS fic once I finished She's The Man, soo..

This is it!

So note; I AM CO WRITING THIS WITH MY FORMER BESTIE, @LostInNeverland_ :)

We will be taking turns on writing the chapters, and let me tell you it was hard thinking of this storyline together, soo yeah :D

if you don't know Jennie, she's from my story The Cupcake Girl, also Ashton's girlfriend in my story She's The Man!

I will be passing this A/N to her right now, so if you'd like to know the other girlie writing this story with me, read her A/N below :D

.

.

- BritishBums xox

.

.

A/N:

.

Hi guys :) Just like said above, I'm the Jennie that you've probably already read about in BritishBum's amazing stories. I'm just an ordinary girl that writes stories and fangirls about several guys with her best friend.

So anyways, I really hope you guys like this fanfic :D :D :D I'm really excited about it :)

P.S. We love you <333 stay stunning guys ^-^

.

.

- lostinneverland_

a.k.a i_like_ur_mustache xx

_________________________

.

.

DESCRIPTION:

.

.

Diana Phillips. What was weird about her? She was Christian, she believed in God. She wore the same knitted sweater over her dull outfit. No one ever knew anything about her, because they never cared enough to.

Five Seconds of Summer. They were on the edge of punk and pop music, mixed together. They had everything, while Diana had nothing.

They were both a part of two different worlds, really..

But what happens when those two worlds collide?

They are tested with faith. Will it be easy?

Nope, it won't.

What happens when Diana keeps a harsh and devastating secret, that no one would ever want to find out about.

COPYRIGHTED © LostInNeverland_ and BritishBums