Playing Hooky (Poe Dameron x Reader)

"What's up boss?" You came up to Poe, resting your head on the X-Wing.

He laughed, "Since when do you call me boss?" He nodded as if he had realised something, "You want something, don't you?"

"Skip polishing your precious X-Wing today, let's go on a little adventure," You wiggled your eyebrows at him.

He sighed, "Y/N, you know I can't do that."

You folded your arms and pouted, "But I never get to spend any time with you!"

"You're in my squadron, Y/N, I literally see you everyday," He chuckled.

"Yes," You said, moving closer to him, "But we never get to spend time alone," You whispered the last bit.

Poe cleared his throat and you smirked, "Right, it's settled then! Meet me outside of the hangar in ten minutes, 'kay Dameron?"

"Whatever you say," He called out to you as you skipped off.

"Okay, so where exactly are you taking us?"
You rolled your eyes, "Relax, Poe, we're nearly there."

You took his hand as you lead him through the forest, "This is turning out to be more work than if we had just stayed back on the base," He huffed.

"Calm down, drama queen, we're here," You said, being thankful yourself that the long was over. You reached a small clearing that opened up to a stream with a small waterfall cascading down from a nearby hill, "Well? What do you think?"

There was no answer. You turned around in time to see Poe reach out to pick you up, lifting you high enough that your feet were no longer touching the ground.

"Poe Dameron, put me down right now!" You said, half-laughing.

"As you wish, sweetheart," He said before throwing you into the water and jumping in after you.

When you surfaced, he gave you a mischievous grin, making a kissing motion towards you.

You splashed him with water, "You are so dead," You said as you made your way over to him, dunking his head into the water.

Poe erupted in a fit of laughter, "Oh, it's on," He said as he latched on to your shoulders, sending you back under water.

You used it to your advantage and started ticking his stomach, knowing it was his weak spot.

He gave up, lifting you above the surface again. You tried to move away from him, but he was too quick, latching on to your hand and pulling himself closer to you. He wrapped his arms around you from behind you and started showering you with butterfly kisses.

"You're not a very good boss, Poe. You know that right?"

"Hmm, but if you actually treated me like your boss, I wouldn't be able to do this," He smirked at you, spinning you around to plant a soft kiss on your lips.

---------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! Feel free to vote, comment and follow if you enjoyed it and want more!

Visit fandomsloveimagines.tumblr.com for even more Star Wars goodness!