Chapter 17

*I gonna be switching POV a lot, hopefully that's ok*

🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔷🔷🔷🔷

Sebastian POV

I not gonna lie. Something inside me felt wrong when I saw Camila there crying and yelled at her father. I wanted to help but by the look Boss was giving us we could only stay put.

Like a bunch of bitches. True. We did everything he said without a second thought. I can't stand seeing my gir.... I mean Camila sobbing. I feel like I should be doing anything and everything to make sure she is smiling.

I felt bad that I didn't say anything about who her father was. Everything she was saying to us and to Boss was right. Okay the cussing and the shouting aside and just listen to what she was saying.... it was all true.

I am diffidently sure that my heart broke when she said she didn't want to see any of us again.

I couldn't do that. Seeing her face brings me joy to this hell I have of a life. I need her. I can't and won't deny it anymore.

This girl. This nerd. This beautiful human being is starting to change me. And I want her to.

So here I am a day after the fight. Laying on my bed. Thinking about Camila. The gps says that she's at Nick's house. Obviously she stayed over. I don't like the thought of her and anyone else together. Makes me want to throw up all my insides.

I need to stop this. It's not healthy. Spying on her is so not cool. I need to grow some balls and suck it up.

"Sup, Sebby!" I turned and looked at Sam. "I told you not to call me that! Just get outta here!" I pointed to the door and he put his hand where his heart was.

"I am sorry how inconsiderate of me. I should of thought about you too. You know want me to run down to the store to grab you some tampons because obviously you're PMS'ing." Sam said with a sincere tone like he might actually go do it.

"I can't do this anymore! I going on another run." I stood up and started to get ready for my 3rd run today. "Oh so your going on another run by Camila's house. Don't you think it would be sketchy if she sees you for the 3rd time run around in her neighborhood when we don't even live on the same street?" Sam knew. I could tell by that stupid look on his face.

"You know?"

"Of course I know!"

"How? I thought I was doing a pretty good job of hiding it?"

"Bro we twins! Well 2/3 of twins. I can read you like a book. If I ever read. I do read but just not for fun. You catch my drift." Sam always complicated things.

I chuckled. "Yeah I do."

"Bro I know you don't want to cause you're all about the mission and Boss might remove you dick, but you gotta tell her how you feel or someone's gonna snatch her from right under ya."

I looked at him surprised "When the hell did you become so god damn smart?!" I teased.

"Heyy! I was always smart. You gu-" Sam was cut of of when my phone rang.

I saw the caller ID and I lit up. I was so happy maybe she'll forgive me. I don't care I am just glad I get to hear her angelic voice again.

Bro act cool.

"Hello" I tried to sound all sexy and manly but it didn't work out.

"Sebastian!! I-I need y-your h-help!" I can hear her from here and I can tel she is crying. Why is my girl crying. She should never be crying she is way too beautiful for that.