015 | TSUKISHIMA KEI

one shot is titled— HEADPHONESstatus: edited as of 03/29/2020

one shot is titledHEADPHONES
status: edited as of 03/29/2020

Hmm? Where o where can I buy majestic headphones? Just where? You wondered, glancing at the sky. The teacher seemed to notice you staring at the blue sky.

"(F/n)! Answer the question," He asked sternly, pointing to the question on the board with his arms crossed.

Shit. A sweat passed down your jawline, seeing the difficult question and it wasn't helping at all when your classmates stared at your stressed figure, waiting for your answer.

A certain megane snickered beside you, knowing that you weren't listening to the lessons at all and was so amusing because of your constipated face.

You heard him snickering and looked at him, eyes wide. "Tsukishima-kun! Where did you buy that?" You exclaimed, sitting on your desk and peered at his white headphones, completely forgetting the teacher.

"(L/N)! DETENTION AFTER CLASS!" He hollered, as you stared at him in shock.

After dentention, you asked Tadashi if he knew Kei's address. But Tadashi was curious on why you wanted to know his address.

"Well, we have a project to do and I was late since I attended detention." You lied, rubbing your neck with a nervous smile, afraid if Tadashi would not buy it.

"Okay." He looked confused but gave you Kei's adress anyway.

He wrote the address in your palm and said thanks before instantly sprinting to the Tsukishima household. When you reached your destination, you knocked on the door, Kei opening it after.

An irk mark was present on his forehead. "Just what are you doing here?!" He questioned, his voice raised.

"Just tell me where you bought your headphones and I'll go home." You announced, sitting on his front porch and placed down your bag, eating a bag of chips.

"Okay fine. I'll tell you tomorrow." He surrendered and you stood up in victory. "Go home now!" He looked from behind his shoulder to see Akiteru walking towards him. He pushed you as you quickly fixed your bag.

"Who's that?" Akiteru asked his younger brother.

"Nothing." He closed the door. "Just an annoying kid."

The next day, at lunch period, you approached Kei saying that the two of you made a deal yesterday about headphones.

"There's alot of headphones in the mall, why don't you buy one?" He complained, as both of you walked through the hallways, your destination to the cafeteria.

"I wanted an advice from a user like you!" You whined, pouting even and stopped walking, tugging on his sleeve.

He sighed. "You wanna know my advice?" He smirked, pulling his headphones down.

You nodded frantically, excited on what he will say.

"Stay away from me." He sneered, walking away from you.

FINAL ATTEMPT.

After class, you excused Kei from his volleyball practice, saying that you need to talk about your project in which the megane boy didn't know about and decided to just play along, since he didn't want to practice for the day.

Daichi of course smiled and said to go on, Yū and Ryūnosuke were angry on why Kei must get all the girls.

"What do you want to talk about anyways?" He asked lazily, wiping his sweat using his beige ICS sweater. "I don't recall having a project."

You smirked, him frowning after. "What are you up to, kid?"

"You'll see, shitty lampost megane-chan." As your nickname for him escaped from your lips, Kei grimaced inside on how your words were vulgar and offending but he surprisingly remained calm.

He looked down at the smaller girl, since you were smaller than him. He leaned slowly, taking his sweet time when you smirked more, Kei stopping midway and placed his hands on his hips.

"Gotcha Bitch." You smirked and grabbed his headphones as your other hand unclasped the headphones from his phone and ran away quickly.

"Bye!" You took a sharp turn and ran down the stairs, you noticed that you're in an open space in which he'll see you.

Glancing around, you noticed a small dark alleyway in school which is a dead end but still, you hid.

You leaned down on the wall, clutching your heart and sighed in relief upon grabbing his headphones.

"Yosh! Victory is in my hands!"

"No it isn't."

Your eyes widen in surprise when you saw Kei also leaning on the wall, his hands in his pockets. "You thought I'd let you get away with it, huh?"

He started walking towards you as you stepped back, meeting the wall.

Shitttttttt.

"U-um, you can have your... he-headphones back!" You offered and bowed.

"What's the fun in that?"

"Eh?"

You closed your eyes and felt honey colored eyes staring at you. "Heh, so is my light blinding you?" He put both of his hands on the side of your head, leaning closer and closer.

As you opened your eyes, Kei's forehead was pressed against yours, noses touching.

"I win." He whispered, grabbing his headphones back and put it on his neck leaving the girl all flustered and alone.

"Fuck you shitty lampost megane-chan!"

Kei turned around, one of his eyebrows raised. "Hah? I wouldn't fuck myself." He barked filled with sarcasm. "Hush now child, I'm sure you would like to fuck me."

"HOW ABOUT YOU GO AND FUCK YOURSELF MOON-CHAN!" You barked.