Wattpad Original

Author's Note

Thank you for reading!

I am still in awe at the response this work has received from the readers. I never even imagined it would gather new readers who did not read the Haverston series. So let me thank each and everyone of you for being a part of this work! 

I did not plan for a lot of drama for the Everards, especially  in this book. I wanted to focus more on the family and establish them as a whole and I hope I managed to do that with To Bewitch a Beast.

The rest of the series will focus on the adventures of the rest of the Everard siblings and they will introduce you to more scandals (beautiful and feisty bandits, unusual courtships, window-climbing adventures, mysterious brothels, runaway bastards, etc.) and more secrets about the Town. Check out the next chapter for the list of all the Town stories.

And oh, I have a closed Facebook group where Town readers linger for gossips and scandals and many other fun stuff. You are free to join us. It is called The Green Herald.

From the gossip section of The Town Herald,

J.D. Ruiz (greenwriter)

 Ruiz (greenwriter)

https://yonder.onelink.me/6vpb/46a0c21e

This story is now available on YONDER, your next-generation reading app from the Wattpad family! Check out the link below or download YONDER from your app store!