Date night (2)

Blake's P.O.V:

"Hey." I turned around from where I was stood to come face to face with Maia. She was dressed in a little black dress in which hugged her figure and came down to her mid thigh. On her feet were a pair of small black heels in which made her just a bit taller than she already was. Her normal brown, wavy hair had been straightened and rested just below her shoulders; her make up was suttle other than her eyes which gave off a dramatic effect in which suited her quite well. It was fair to say, she looked gorgeous.

"Hey." I walked over to her, giving her a quick hug as we reached one another. "Ready to go?" I went on to question her

"Yes! I've been dying to know where we're going for the past two weeks! Please put me out of my misery and tell me." She giggled

"You'll find out soon enough," I smiled, hesitantly holding out my hand for her to take in which she accepted, as I lead her to where we were going for the evening.

Less than two minutes later, we arrived outside a small restaurant, tucked away in between a bundle of multiple restaurants in which covered it from the busy streets of Birmingham. The restaurant: The Rock, looked relatively small from the outside, the door was a duck egg green and it had a small sign labeled 'open' on it. Decorating the sign in which stated the name of the restaurant were clusters of fairy lights, giving it a homely feeling.

"After you," I opened the door and allowed Maia to walk inside before me; once the both of us were inside, we were instantly greeted by a waiter

"Hi, how can I help?" He asked with a bold smile

"I booked a table for two, it'll be under the name 'Richardson'" I spoke up

"Richardson," mumbled the waiter as he searched through the booking book. "Ah yes, if you'd both like to follow me to your table." He walked to the opposite side of the restaurant, leading the both of us to a small table tucked away in the corner. The table was plain, but around the walls were, yet again, decorated in fairy lights and small plants. "Okay, here's your table and here are two menus, I'll be back later to collect your orders. In the meantime, do you want any drinks or are you happy to wait until you order your meals for drinks?"

"Are you up for waiting or would you prefer a drink now?" I asked Maia

"I'm alright for waiting if that's okay with you?"

"Of course!" I smiled at her. "Um, yeah, we're okay for now, thank you."

"No problem, I'll be back to take your orders later on."

"Thank you." Both Maia and I said in sync. The waiter left our table, leaving us with two menus, allowing us to choose what we would like to order.

"What do you think you're gonna get?" I questioned Maia after quickly studying the menu

"Honestly, I'm not too sure, I'm torn between the nachos and the mild chicken curry."

"Does it say how large the nachos are? I was thinking about getting them too."

"We could get a sharing platter if you want?" Maia suggested

"Yeah, I'm up for that." I replied, placing down my menu.

"So, are you excited for tour next week?" Maia started off the conversation

"Honestly, I can't wait. I'm a bit nervous at how the crowd will react to George, Reece and I, but I'm so excited!" I smiled

"I'm sure they'll love you, the support you seem to have received from them so far is unreal!"

"Are you coming to any of the shows?" I questioned

"I'm not too sure yet, I'd love to but I honestly have no idea. Brad normally surprises us with tickets just before tour begins, hopefully we'll be at quite a few dates this year."