Chapter 37: Bring It On

After bathing Alexandria, I put her in a soft pink coloured onesie before going down the stairs. In the parlour, I cuddled her and smiled when ever she opened her eyes and smile back. Klaus came down from the stairs and smiled when he saw us, he kissed my forehead before kissing Lexa's. Suddenly there was a knock disturbing our peace, Klaus walked towards the front door with a glare on his face, when he opened it Damon walked in, not realising I'm there.

"Ah, what an unpleasant surprise," Klaus said, causing me to giggle quietly, Damon heard me, he looked at me for a mere second before turning back to Klaus.

"So I just came up with a list," Damon said while holding a piece of paper as he walked into the parlour.

"It's called "Things You Suck At". Number one: Finding Katherine. Ever. Number two: covering up your secret phone conversations with that little backstabber Hayley. Yeah, so, where is she? What does she know about Katherine?" He questioned Klaus.

"I should help you?" Klaus asked as if it was a joke, Damon replied with a nod. Klaus looked at Damon unfazed as Damon talked about Katherine and her having the cure. Damon wanted to talk to Hayley but Klaus refused, sighing Damon looked at me.

"Then I need your help," Damon said, causing Klaus to glare.

"Definitely not!" Klaus snapped causing Lexa to stir and cry. Glaring at Klaus and Damon, I then looked down at Lexa and slowly rocked her, eventually she fell asleep.

"With what?" I asked.

"Make Elena want to turn her humanity back on," Damon explained, causing me to quietly laugh.

"Why would I help her? She's the cause of Jeremy's death," I snapped.

"Please, if not she'll eat the entire town," Damon joked, but I still glared at him.

"I love her, and I can't bare to see her like this, she's hurting and she's hiding behind the switch. Please Clarissa, you're her sister, whether you choose to accept it or not," Damon said sincerely.

"Fine, but who exactly will look after Lexa?" I asked while looking at the sleeping baby. Grinning Damon looked at me, then at Lexa.

"Get her a bottle of milk and put some bourbon in it. She'll be sleeping all day long, works like a charm," Damon said causing both me and Klaus to look at him as if he were mentally unstable, perhaps he is.

"Now I know why you're like this, your mother must have loved you. Your love for bourbon was obtain from a young age, " I snapped, causing Klaus to smile at me with pride.

"Fine, I'll call Bonnie," Damon said taking out his phone.

"Now you are truly insane. She became bad shit crazy ever since she befriended that crazy professor. If she steps even a foot near Alexandria, I will snap her neck," I hissed.

"Give her to Blondie, or Rebekah, we all know those two love children," Damon said.

"I'll call Rebekah, you can get ready, in the meantime I'll watch over her," Klaus said, nodding I handed him Lexa before going up the stairs towards my room. After a quick shower I put on black washed out ripped jeans, a loose black tang top, black combat boots, and a leather jacket. When I walked down the stairs, Damon looked at me up and down, and so did Klaus, confused at my attire.

"It's a sad day," I explained, when they raised their eye brows I rolled my eyes, "because I have to save my pathetic sister's life, I never thought I would have to do it," I explained causing Nik to smirk while Damon rolled my eyes. On the way out I kissed Klaus then Lexa, before grabbing my phone and sunglasses. I sat on the passenger side, sighing as I put on the glasses, from my peripheral vision I saw Damon smirking before turning on the engine. When I saw the high school sine I gasped before glaring at Damon.