Playing with Fire

Taraji

Some months had gone by since the show and me and Terry had finally mad it official. That night at the after party was wild. I had so much fun. Me and Terrence was turnt in the VIP section popping bottles and throwing money. But that night was the night Terrence made me feel so loved and like a woman. He knew every inch of me that would make me quake.

Terry was the perfect lover. Once we made it official he promised me that he wouldnt fuck around on me and I honestly believe him. He stayed at my penthouse. We didnt want to move in together because we thought that was a little too fast of a start but it was as if we did because he never left.

I had snuck away from Terry's strong embrace to surprise him with breakfast. I knew he worked himself up an appetite from last night. We went countless rounds and we ended up drifting off to sleep after the 3rd time.

I smiled to myself reminising on how he had me arching my back in many positions. I shivered just thinking about it made me aroused.

I began preparing breakfast , I cooked Terrence favorite omlette and pancakes with a fruit parfait. I had Beyonce blasting as I got into the groove of cooking.

"Middle fingers up wave them hands high."I sang along with her as I flipped a pancake in the skillet.

"Oh really?"Terrence asked from behind me with a smile on his face.

I smiled and nodded. "Boy BYE!" I sang along. He ran over to me picking me up and spinning me around.

He placed soft kisses on my lips once he placed me back on the tiled floor.

"It smells so good in here."He said looking at his options on the stove.

"Well Im finished so grab a seat."I said taking the plates down from the top shelf. I felt my robe rise above my ass.

Terrence licked his lips and grabbed it. "This ass girl , Im addicted."He said nibbling on my ear.

I chuckled slapping his chest.

"Hey look I was talking to my mom yesterday and she is having this big cookout , so thats around 1pm so be ready."He said as he was about to take a bite from his food. I looked up at him. Was he seriously gonna introduce me to his mother? Was I ready for that? Was he ready? That only meant things were getting a little more serious between me and Terry and I have to admit , I was enjoying this lifestyle.

"Your mom?"I asked stupidily as if I didnt just hear him. He nodded and swallowed.

"Is there a problem? You have something planned?"He asked peering up at me.

"No , it just means that things are getting real."I said placing some food in my mouth. I inwardly moaned at how good this food was.

"Baby its been getting real , since the moment I got that call I knew I was gonna do right by you Rahj. Now its time to meet my momma."He said smiling up at me. I smiled back but I was so nervous for some reason. What if she didnt like me? Terrence loved his mother , he was a little bit of a mommas boy but I knew that her approval meant alot to Terrence so I had to make sure she liked me.

I got dressed in a basic white loose button up and some ripped at the knee jeans and heels.

I put my Ray Bans on and headed out the door where Terrence was waiting.

He was looking down at his phone when I got in the car. 'I wonder who he's texting...then again it might be his mom...but do old people text.' I thought to myself , I tried to peep over to get a look but he locked it and looked up.