A Party?

Hey. So I hope you read the Warning. The sex scene is in the next chap but this one will lead up to it haha. There is also a bit of sex in this aswell.

<_____<________<______<_____<

It was Tuesday afternoon and Harry had got invited to a party and was begging me to accompany him.

"Harry. You got invited, I didn't, therefore I'm not going" I told Harry as I sat on my bed and watched him pace around the room.

"Ash, please?! I'll even find something for you to wear" He said with a devious look on his face.

"Harry don't you dar-" I stopped midway when he walked out of my closet holding up a pair of jeans and long sleeved shirt.

I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"If I come I am definatley not wearing that" I folded my arms as he tried to hold the clothing against my body.

"So if your Mum says you can come will you?" He asked.

"Possibly, but I'm not asking her" I know I was being stubborn.

Harry threw the clothes at me and bounded down the stairs and, from what I'm guessing, into the kitchen where my Mum was. I listened in.

"Mrs. Cooper. I was wondering if Ashleigh would be able to come to a party with me tonight. I will be fully responsible for getting her home safely and on time" He said.

"Yes of course she can go. She can stay at your place if she really wants to. Tell her to enjoy herself, she's been working so hard at school. Just remeber to use protection. I'm too young to be a grandma yet" I heard my Mum say.

I went beet red when she told Harry to use protection. We probably wouldn't even do anything tonight, not that I didn't want to. I heard him bound up the stairs, most likely taking two at a time.

"She said yes and to use protection and enjoy yourself" He exclaimed, slightly out of breath.

I flushed red again and covered my face with my hands, shaking my head in embarrasment. I felt him snake his arms around me from behind.

"I can make you enjoy yourself Ash, you know I will. Just let me know" He whispered into my ear, his raspy low voice sending shivers down my spine.

I nodded not knowing what else to say.

"lets get you organised" He said, turning me around to face him.

I looked up at him, standing on my tippy-toes to give him a kiss on his plump lips. I lingered my lips for a second to see if he would come back for more. I was right. He let go of my waist and grabbed my face in his large palms and crashed his lips to mine. I kissed back, entangling my fingers in his hair, slightly pulling as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. They battled for dominace for awhile before I pulled back, out of breath. He rested his forehead on mine with his eyes closed. I pulled my head away and kissed his forehead.

"I've gotta get ready if you want me to come" I said, sliding my hands down his toned body.

He released me out of his deadly grip and I walked to my cupboard, grabbing my towel before walking into my ensuite. I know, your probably thinking 'spoilt brat' but the master bedrooms upstairs and down both had ensuites, Mum taking the downstairs room.

I closed the door behind me only for it to be stopped before fully closing.

"Can I join?" I heard Harry say from the other side, his shoe in the gap.

I swung it open and looked at him, trying to hold my laughter.

"Are you serious" I half asked.