{10} Bad Ice Cream Ruins It.

"Rubbing alcohol. You don't want it to get infected, do you? You will heal the same, just not as quickly, because of Derek." Deaton said while treating Scott's injury.

"Okay, how do you know all this? Actually, how - How do you know anything?" Scott said looking up to him. Even I was confused to how he knew this information.

"It's a longer story. What I can tell you, is that I know about your kind. Your kind? I can help. This. This is something different." Deaton glanced at the body lying on the metal table with cuts going from his stomach to his chest all I know is that a monster did this. Scott asked Deaton if he any idea to what might have done this.

"No. But the Argents will. And this is the crucial part, they'll have a record or book. It'll have descriptions, histories, notations, of all the things that they've discovered." He replied to Scotts question

"So like a dictionary explaining the supernatural?" Deaton looked straight at me and replied in a matter of seconds.

"Not quite but yes something like a dictionary"

"All the things? How many different things are there?" Scott said nervously that's when we heard a car coming and the doors bell ringing. Scott dragged me behind a door to make sure we weren't seen I was crouching down while his face was near the glass making him easier to be seen.

"I'm starting to think I need to buy a more prominent 'closed' sign," Deaton said to the visitors which were Gerard and Chris by what Scott told me. Before I realised Deaton was telling the two visitors to be afraid.

"I'm saying you should be afraid. Be very afraid. Because in the natural world, predators with paralytic toxins use them to catch and eat their prey. This prey wasn't eaten. That means whatever killed him only wanted to kill him. In fact, killing may be its only purpose." What he said made me scared a little. In fact, I was terrified of what this creature may be and I didn't want to find out. They started talking about the monster and its appearance also who it had killed. Scott and I snuck out from the back making sure that we won't get caught. I didn't understand why we hid but Scott explained to me what they do. The next day I was at school pretty much nothing was happening apart from the game tonight which I couldn't wait for. Scott and Stiles were talking about a book the one Deaton mentioned yesterday. They started fighting if it was a bestiary or if Stiles was mistaken for the word bestiality.

"How am I the only one who doesn't know anything about this stuff," Scott said looking down.

"Scotty I'm pretty sure I know less than you." I rolled my eyes at him while walking off. I guess I overreacted to it but they literally tell me nothing about what is going on. Scott didn't explain anything about himself and also how this all happened started with. I decided to get to class and not miss out on anything. I didn't see Scott and Stiles throughout the day except in hallways getting to their next class. Once the school has ended I get ready for the game. I don't play but I'm supposedly going to just be on look out and pay attention to everything making sure it goes all into place according to the plan. I have no I clue what the plan is but if they need help I'm supposed to come to them. I sat near Allison so she could pass the keys to me and me to pass to Scott. I also had to make sure everyone was in their rightful places. I walked over to Allison and stayed by her side completely. 

After a while, she passed me the keys and I passed them back. I saw him walking away with it. I smiled at Allison and nodded at her. I walked away from Allison and sat beside older women who looked in her mid-twenties. She was talking to a young man about his camera. I made eye contact and smiled at him as he returned the gesture.

"Anything that catches my eye." I could tell he was staring at me but I didn't look at him. I didn't do well in awkward situations I either rambled on about something completely of topic or I start making weird noises although I haven't done the weird noises in a while so it's good. The game was average apart from that huge kid they call a 'teenager' and another boy stepped in and I can not remember what happened afterwards because I got sick and went home. It was probably the ice cream I got from there. I went and slept hoping I would be better tomorrow.

-

GUYS I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I'VE JUST STARTED SCHOOL AND I HAVE NO EXCUSE I'M SORRYY

E XX