Chapter 2

As you stood there processing a plan on how YOU would live with 7 boys for however long you last, three boys entered the reception and where staring at you. All had brown hair, on with a mid quiff, one with a bowl haircut that suited him and the other had a undercut sort of style. You snapped out of your daze when you heard the constant tap of the desk bell, your head snapped up to the bowl haircut smacking the bell, laughing. While the mid quiff stood gripping his arm with shyness and the undercut coughed to get you attention. You snatched the bell away, earning a pout from the boy and a giggle from his shy friend.
"Hello, how may in help you?" You asked politely.
"We three are here to see the manager of BigHit" undercut explained.
"Oh and who are you exactly?" You asked in suspicion due to many people waste HIS time.
"We are part of the new band he signed" your eyes winded, could these three be BTS.
"Let me guess BTS" they all nodded apart from mid quiff.
"I'm Park Jimin, this is Kim Taehyung" he pointed to himself and them bell presser.
"And the shy one is Jeon Jungkook" you smiled at him and he only scooted closer to Taehyung.
"Well I'm (Y/N) (L/N), I'm heading to the manager now so I'll take you." They nodded again and you all, made your way to the 5th floor meeting room.

When you arrived you knocked on the door, once you heard a faint 'come in' you opened the door and let the boys in first.
"Ahh (Y/N) your here, now I can introduce you to BTS. I'm guessing you have met the youngest three Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin." You nodded as you looked at the 3 boys sitting at the table. You thought there were 7 but must have heard wrong.
"(Y/N) these 3 fine young men are Kim Namjoon, now known as Rap Monster. Min Yoongi known as Suga and Jung Hoseok know as J-hope. Boys this is (Y/N) (L/N) she is you personal 2nd hand manager, basically me but just for you" has he manager someone else walked in and stood behind you, at that moment you noticed your shoelace was untied and leaned down to tie it. As you came up you boss spoke once again.
"Oh and (Y/N) this is Kim Seokjin now known as Jin. Jin this is your personal manager (Y/N)" you turned around to see the boy you were once best friends with standing in front of you once again, but this time much taller.
"Annyeoghaseyo (Y/N), it's been a while." He smiled, you couldn't help it. You broke into tears and hugged him, those memories shut in the mind closet flooded out all at once attacking you with familiar feelings you once had for him. He hugged you back with so much comfort, it felt great to be in his arms again.
Once you pulled away you wiped you tears and turned to the boss, who with the other 6 members where staring at you to with confusion.
"Childhood friends, past love"  you informed them all, they all nodded and went back to normal. You sat down with Jin next to you and you all discussed living arrangements and practice times. Once that was settled it was late and you set off for you home.

You soon reached your apartment and were greeted by you dear (P/B), (P/N). Ever since your parents died and you moved to Seoul permanently, considering you lived 30 minutes away you just lived with them but after their death you moved from your small family cottage to the big city. And bought a (P/B) for slight company. Roommates where such a haste for you, so you though why not get once that is cute and cuddly and can't talk back.

Slugging into the bedroom you pulled off you shoes and bag and slumped onto of you bed, settling down into a dreamless sleep, but the happiest sleep you have had for 12 years.