Fangirling In Public

Comment and say ' Me ' if you've ever had a fangirl moment in Public.

Now, think about how ridiculous you must've been to everyone around you.

And laugh and say ' I am pretty ridiculous! '

Fangirling in public, we all do it at least once I our lives.

I, for one, have done it many times.

I remember that one day, my mom had taken me and my sister to the doctor to get tested for TB.

As my mother checked in, I sat in chair and pulled out my phone. My sister had plugged her earbuds in, determined to pretend that she didn't know me, despite the fact that she had walked in with me and my mom and that she looked a lot like me.

So, I went on the Wattpad app on my phone and went to my library. The day before, I had added some new fanfictions to my library. Even though I already had about twenty I had yet to read.

So, I clicked on a Eyeless Jack x Reader.

So I just sat there, you know, reading the fanfiction and minding my own business. And at one point, I had plugged in my earbuds to block everyone out ( I was actually trying to avoid talking to anyone. I am very anti-social ).

But then, my one chance at looking normal was ruined.

A super cute moment in the book had happened and it was all I could to contain my squeals. I had managed to contain most of my fangirling. 

But then another cute moment came up.

And another.

And I couldn't contain it.

A chorus of ' Awwwws ' and squeals flew out of my mouth before I even had time to try and contain them.

And then a small squeak.

My poor sister sank down in her chair and leaned towards the opposite direction.

And that my friends, is fangirling in public.

And now that I think about it, I have to go apologize to my poor sister. It must be really hard being related to me.