We talk

Phoebe pov
We went inside and saw everyone still sitting there. I waved nervously. Alex on the other hand he went to Juliet and said "Come to uncle Alex, dear!" Juliet loved Alex, they had a better band. They hugged each other and Alex did the same with the rest. "Where were you?"mom asked. "I was on Olympus and there they gave me some info." "What did they say." Chiron asked. "Well that I need to collect the seven legacies and go to Greece. Oh, and Leo could help me with the transport." I said looking at Leo. He was laughing. "What are you gonna do, Valdez?" Frank asked. "I'm gonna rebuild it." Leo answered. Everyone knew what he was talking about. The Argo 2. "You gonna rebuild the Argo?" Ben asked his dad. "Yes my Bennie bear and you're gonna help me." He said laughing and everyone laughed Bennie bear hahah. "First don't call me that. Second wicked!!!" He said laughing. "So we got transport. What about who's gonna go and what are we gonna do?" Juliet asked. "Well who's gonna go is simple." Chiron said. " You, James, Charlotte, Ben, Andrew, Korra and Amber." Piper said. "Ugh! Do those two really have to come." Ben complained. Calypso gave him a stern look. "What we're gonna do is. Me learning how to bend and you guys helping me." I said and everybody nodded. "Leo collect whole cabin 9 and start building the ship. Meanwhile you my young heroes you train." He said. Everyone went outside, me and my friends went to the lake.
At the lake.
"Well Phoebes, how does it feel to almost kill James twice?" Ben asked laughing and earning a slap against his head by Charlotte. "He just made me angry, ok?" I said. "No, you listen to me. Deep down you love him, waiting for the moment to kiss his lips and..." He said, pretending like he's kissing somebody. Andrew hits him. I stand up and walk to the water. I don't wanna listen to him anymore and I don't wanna talk about James. He's just ugh... He irritates me so hard! I step with my foots in the water. I close my eyes. I'm enjoying the peace, when I hear Ben sign. I turn around and see James, Korra and Amber there. I go over and sit next to Andrew. He lays his arm around me, he wants to protect me. "We are going on a quest together and I think..." Korra said but Andrew interrupts her and said "You can think!" Acting surprised. Korra glares at him and continues "It's better if we started talking to each other." I nod, but Ben and Juliet shook there heads. "We may go on a quest together, but that doesn't make things good again between us. You kinda ignored us for a long time, while you were the one who was stupid." Juliet said. "I don't like you." Ben said to them. "We don't like you either, but you don't see me complaining." Amber said. "You're lucky you're a girl, otherwise I would've hit you."he said angry. "Well try talking, but if you ruin it I'm gonna let these two lose on you guys, ok?" Charlotte said. They all nodded. James stood up and looked at me. "Can you come with me?" He asked me. "No, she can't. Sit back down next to your girlfriend." Andrew said angry. I stood up and nodded. Andrew looked at me. "If he does anything I blast him the avatar way." I said laughing. Andrew was gonna say no, but Juliet helped me. I mouthed a thank you and followed James. We went sitting a little bit farther. I looked at him. "You know today was the worst day of my life. I got bitten by a girl I like twice." He said and looked at me. Did he just say a girl I like, like!!
I was getting red, I could feel that. He laughed. He stoke a stroke of hair behind my ear. And rested his hand against my cheek. He leaned in he was going to kiss me. Korra I thought. He was so close, but I couldn't . So I hugged him tightly. "You have a girlfriend." I whispered in his ear. "Yeah, but I want you. I can't keep you out of my head. Every moment, every day there's only one thing on my mind and that's you." He whispered back and kissed my cheek. "Friends?" I asked, I held out my pinkie. "Friends, pinkie promise." He said and we pinkie promised. "I'm sorry for saying that earlier, that you weren't normal." He said, he had a sad face up. "Maybe you're right, I'm not normal. I'm just a loser." I said turning my head away, I was crying. When I was younger I always saw those little ghosts and people used to think that I was crazy. I wanted to get away right now. James pulled me in a hug. I wanted to go to Andrew so badly, but laying in his arms was so uhhh! I don't know what the word is, all I know is that I could stay there forever. "You're perfect, in every way." He said. I stood up and went to Andrew. I sat on his lap and hugged him. They all watched us. Andrew knew what this meant. He hugged me tight. Korra and Amber started to leave. Korra pulled James with her, he waved at me. When we didn't saw him anymore. Juliet and Charlotte took me to cabin 3. I saw my dad there. He looked at us. Totally confused. "Jackson, out!" Juliet said dead serious. My dad walked outside faster than you can say the month may. They sat me on the bed. They looked at me, waiting. "He tried to kiss me." I blurted out. They started squealing. "I didn't kiss back!" I jelled. "What?!?" They both screamed. "I couldn't, he has a girlfriend." I said. Charlotte nodded but Juliet . "So?" She said. "She isn't going to kiss somebody's guy even if it's Korra's guy!" Charlotte said. "Well we got 9 months before the Argo is done, we have plenty of time." Juliet said smirking. "They could go together to the birthday party of Chiron, it's always big." Charlotte said. They started to make plans, but I stopped them. "Guys he has a girlfriend. And by the way there are plenty of other guys, just gotta find one." I said. They looked at me, then they changed the subject and we had a girls night. So when dad and Andrew came in we sent them to mom! After a long night we went to bed. I had a rough day, but that wasn't a bit of what stood ahead me...