Chapter 18

Something Good is Coming! ;)
Nick on top! 🔝
🔷🔷🔶🔶🔹🔹🔸🔸🔷🔷🔶🔶🔸🔸🔹

So I'm grounded for a week. I explained to my mom what happened also I told her I was here durning the day but she wasn't so I only got a week. The boys where supposed to call me when Nick wakes up.

The doctors finished earlier than planned but he was weak and went to sleep.

I went to go take a long shower. I played the song "Too Close" by Alex Clare.

I walked out in my towel and started to look for some clothes. I picked out some black matching undies and a black crop top that says "normal is boring" and black skinny jeans with an army green color jacket.

"Wow"

"Aaaah!!"

"Holy shit Sebastian tell me you weren't there this whole time." Did he watch me change? Oh my god! Did he hear me sing. He needs to stop showing up outta no where.

"So you wear black lace underwear all the time or did you just feel like wear it today?" Holy crap I'm gonna kill you.

"WHAT THE HELL SEBASTIAN!YOU WERE HERE THIS WHOLE TIME?!!" He saw me change what a pervert.

"I was going to say something but then the towel went away and I was speechless. Hey, you did answer my question."

"I'm not going to plus why didn't you turn away or something!"

"I was memorized. Has anyone told you that you have a huge ass! Like I mean it's-"

"STOP! What do you want Sebastian?"

"Oh Yeah. Gay Loverboy is up. And he is leaving our so called hospital in like 2 hours." He said it in a dull tone like he would rather talk about anything else.

"Ha ha ha! So funny! Gay Loverboy. How long did it take you to make that one up." I said with my voice dripping from sarcasm.

"When did he wake up? Is he alright? What did your doctors say? Do the-" I get it I was asking to many questions but interrupting is just plain rude.

"Shut. up. I honestly don't care about Nick or his health at the moment. Like doesn't something about him throw you off?"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about the fact that he comes back right when all of this mess starts."

"Wait you think he is the undercover gangster from your rival? That's crazy! I know Nick and he would never. You just don't like him. From day one you wanted to punch his guts out."

"Oh that reminds me your father told me to give you self-defense classes that also comes with offense."

"How does that remind you? We where just talking about Nick and you thinking he is the undercover spy."

"Well it just came up in my mind plus you said "punch" so yeah to me "it reminds me" "

"Oh really! I always wanted to know how to fight! When do we start." I grab my makeup bag and sit on desk in front of my mirror.

"When do you want to start?" Sebastian said in a low and husky voice. Then he winked at me.

"I meant the fighting classes you perv!" I said while throwing him an eyebrow pencil.

"Oh Shit! At least we know why don't have to work on your aim."

"I know right. Talk about bull's eye."