six

I lay in the crook of Eth's arm as I checked through my phone. We were in my room with the boys and just sitting around. Then, I felt my stomach rumble.

"Can we go get food?" I moaned, sitting up.

"Yeah, I'm starving" Cal added.

"Where do you wanna go?" asked Si.

"WAGAMAMAS!" I shouted.

Wags was my favourite restaurant ever. I could eat it all day, not gonna lie.

"Yeah, I'm fine with that" Vik smiled, getting up from the chair he was sat in.

"Yeah, wags is peng" Zerk added.

"Yay!" I squealed.

"Okay, everyone meet in the lobby in like 15 mins?" Joe said.

We all nodded and everyone left my room. I changed out of my day's outfit so I was just in my VS bra and pants (pic above) in the bathroom. After a minute of looking in the mirror and thinking about what to do with myself tonight, I decided to touch up my makeup with concealer, mascara and lipstick. I had to go get some clothes from my case so I walked out the bathroom to find Harry sat on my bed.

"HARRY" I screamed, covering my body with my hands.

"OH SHIT IM SO SORRY BETH" he shouted while covering his eyes with his hands.

I laughed awkwardly.

"It's fine, just cover your eyes while I get some clothes from my suitcase. What are you doing here anyway?" I giggled as I ran over to my suitcase.

"Yeah yeah, I finished early so I thought I'd just wait in your room, sorry. Please don't tell your brother!"

"I won't, don't worry about it" I giggled once again.

I grabbed my clothes and legged it to the bathroom while shouting "open!"

My mind was racing with question. The main one was "What the fuck?" But other parts of me wondered if he liked what he saw. Nahhh. I'm being stupid.

Looking in the mirror, I liked what I was wearing. It was a Jack Wills t-shirt with a American Apparel navy tennis skirt and my Adidas all white Superstars. (again pic above) Dead cute! Then I clipped some bits of my hair back (pic above lol) and checked my reflection once again.

"I'm ready" I called as I walked out of the hotel room toilet.

"Noice" Harry laughed before getting up and linking his arm in mine. I locked the room and we headed downstairs. Everyone was waiting for us already.

"Quicktime, B" JJ laughed as everyone got up.

"Sorry, J" I said.

We all got in the cars as usual and out on some music.

Joe had his phone out and was on snapchat. Next thing I knew, he was taking a picture of me with my hands covering my face. He captioned it "blowjob lips👄" before posting it.

"JOE" I screamed before we both burst out laughing.

Why am I friends with all these boys?

*lil time skip*

"Let's take some photos!" Cal suggested before we went in to for the food.

We took so many. I took one with all the boys individually. My fave ones were the ones with Joe, Si, Zerk, Josh and of course, Harry. But the best one was the one of me with Harry and Josh. I was laughing with one hand covering my mouth as Josh looked horrified with a arm round my shoulders and Harry was doing his usual "cover my mouth with one hand with the fingers layered slightly" and his arm around my waist- edging frightening close to my bum. My other arm was around Harry.