.27|Woozi

Woozi walked away, rubbing his temples.

Hoshi always confused him, but this situation just left him. . .speechless.

He would've slapped the shit out of him if Joshua hadn't got any good hits in.

"Jihoon, wait," Woozi heard his name being called in the distance, but tried his best to avoid it.

He felt a strong grip on his wrist and he turned around, annoyed,"What the hell do you want?" Woozi breathed out, clenching his fists.

"I. . .I-I'm sorry. I was angry a-and jealous a-,"Hoshi rambled on.

"Listen, I don't want to hear it," Jihoon said," You're jealous because of some hug? You did alot of shit too Soonyoung, but you dont see me pounding anyone's head in do you?," Jihoon asked.

"Are we still on that?" Hoshi asked annoyed, knowing the incident Jihoon was talking about.

"You know what? No, we're not "still on that" because "this. . .us" is really over," Jihoon said, tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

"You know that's not what I meant, Jihoon," Soonyoung reached out to him, grabbing his hand.

Jihoon pulled his hand away, and looked up at Soonyoung, his eyes laced with anger and sadness.

"T-then. . .can I-," Jihoon watched the words flow out of Soonyoung's mouth, as Soonyoung's eyes watered.

"Can I have one last kiss?," Jihoon ran his fingers through his hair before wiping his eyes. He nodded slowly.

Soonyoung placed both hands on the sides of Jihoon's cheeks, and massaged the sides of his cheeks with his thumbs.

Soonyoung tilted Jihoon's head up and leaned in slowly. He connected their lips, his lips moving slowly against Jihoon's.

He felt Jihoon pull away," Im sorry," Soonyoung said, his voice barely audible.

He watched Jihoon walk down the hall, letting words only he could hear fall from his mouth.

"I love you,"
~~~~
I know its kinda cheesy but why not lol.

Should they last forever or. . .nah?