Game Night - Avengers x Reader

Words: 878
Pairing: Avengers x Reader (maybe a lil bit of Steve but it doesn't show too much)
Featuring: Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Clint Barton, Natasha Romanoff, Vision, Bucky Barnes
Warnings: cards against humanity aka mentions sex n stuff
Requested by anon
Summary: It's game night with the team! Tony bought Cards Against Humanity, and Steve is convinced you're too innocent to play the game, but you're determined to prove him wrong.
Authors Note: oops more dialogue heavy fic

*Edited*

---

"I just bought Cards Against Humanity!" Tony announced as he walked into the common room.

"What's that?" Steve asked. You burst out laughing, knowing full well what the game was.

"It's a card game, where a black card is placed down, and you have white cards to complete the blank." You told him.

"It says adult card game." Natasha read off from the box. "Maybe (Y/N) shouldn't play; they're a bit innocent."

"Hey, Steve thought fondue meant-"

"We don't need to talk about that." Steve covered your mouth, as you tried to escape from his grasp.

"I think we've all heard the story before," Bucky said.

"Who wants to play?" Tony yelled, getting everyone's attention.

Everyone around joined in. You, Steve, Bucky, Clint, Natasha, Tony, and Vision all sat in a circle. You all started to play the game, and it quickly got the adult aspect, and quick. Sometimes, Vision would not understand, and everyone would try to explain, but just ended up laughing in the end.

"My turn to judge!" You said. "Play your worst."

"Think of their innocent mind." Steve reminded.

"Alright- this is a good one! Blank is a slippery slope that leads to blank." You giggled.

"Oh dear, I don't like this one." Vision whispered.

"This is a good one!" Natasha laughed.

"I have the best!!" Tony yelled and laughed at his cards. "I'm so going to win."

"Yeah, mhm." Clint rolled his eyes.

"Okay, what are most of these?" You asked as you read some pairs. "These are horrible, oh my gosh!" You said as you read one, that was probably Tony's.

"What does it say?" Bucky asked.

"It says-"

"No, don't!" Steve put his hand over your mouth. "You're too innocent!"

You tried to talk, but with his hand over your mouth, it just sounded like a big, mumbled, mess.

"I'll read it." Tony grabbed the cards.

"Cover your ears!" Steve yelled, and switched his hands from your mouth to cover your ears. You tried to pry them away, but alas, it was no use. So you sat there pouting as Tony read off the cards. You knew what they said; why is it such a problem? Oh well, Steve would pay for it.

Once Tony finished reading, he smiled and looked down at the cards once more, and started to talk. "A GENTLE CARESS OF THE INNER THIGH IS A SLIPPERY SLOPE THAT LEADS TO DOIN' IT IN THE BUTT," Tony yelled while your ears were uncovered.

"Tony!" Steve yelled, grabbing at your ears once more. "Don't ruin the innocence."

"Steve, you're obnoxiously annoying. Why are you Captain America?" You asked. "You're just as annoying as everyone living in America."

Everyone laughed at that while Steve faked a heartbreak. "I can't believe you would say that."

You shrugged in response. "Here, Clint, your turn." And you passed the cards.

Clint read off the card. "Blank. High five, bro."

When everyone had given their cards to Clint, and he turned them over to read them, you smiled.

"SWAG-Ing. High five, bro." Clint started to read. "Non-casual sex. High five, bro." Clint then picked up your next one.

"CAP, DON'T LISTEN!" You yelled and jumped a bit to cover his ears. You tried, with every muscle you had, to make sure your hands would not leave your eyes. It seemed like Steve wasn't even trying to get you off; he was just sitting there laughing.

"Incest. High five, bro." Clint read off and started laughing. "That's so bad! It's the winner."

"IS IT OVER YET?" Steve yelled, right into your ear.

You released. "Yeah. Your innocent ears can listen now."

Bucky grabbed a black card next. "Dear Sir or Madam, we regret to inform you that the office of blank has denied your request for blank." Bucky read.

"Oh my gosh, I so got this." You said as you paired up two cards.

"I think I got this one," Steve said.

"Let's read, then." Bucky picked up two cards. "Dear Sir or Madam, we regret to inform you that the office of Stark Industries has denied your request for sloppy sex." Bucky read off and started to laugh. "That's pretty good."

"IS STARK INDUSTRIES A CARD?" Tony yelled, getting excited.

Steve snickered to himself. "I just used one of your business cards as a card. And Bucky got what I was going at."

Tony frowned. "Damn."

Bucky then picked up your two cards. "Dear Sir or Madam, we regret to inform you that the office of child beauty pageants has denied your request for full-frontal nudity," Bucky said, and his jaw dropped.

"(Y/N)!" He yelled. "I thought Steve said on were innocent!"

"What? It was hilarious." You shrugged.

"You're supposed to be the innocent one of us! One without a bad mind!" Steve complained.

"I'm sorry I have failed you." You said with a slight smile.

"You should be!" Steve and Bucky yelled at the same time.

"Maybe... maybe we should play another game," Tony suggested.

"Well, it is game night. Isn't game night suppose to be a mashup of games?" Natasha added.

"Yes! We can play Monopoly, and Trouble, and Yahtzee, and-"

"Yes, (Y/N), we can play a lot of games." Steve smiled with a little laugh, and ruffled your hair.