Chapter 20: Gay Club Part Two

Nate:Oh! Yea he is and he's single as he pushed me to talk to him

Me: You so rude bro and you just telling my sexual preferences to people we don't know

Nate: You see Chris talking to a guy you better go mingle and do you as he I looked and he actually was. What's your name Reggie Bush

Dude: Dre

Nate: Well Dre this Mjay yawl go dance as he pushed me again so I went but I hope this don't start no mess in here with Chris. I'm single so I need to just own that I'm single . He was so sexy I looked as we went on the dance floor.

I went on the floor with Dre and he looked at me saying do you have. A boyfriend or something. He said you look so tense right now what's the matter it's just dancing

Me: I'm single but my ex in her end I don't want it spark a war or something.

Dre: Well come whine on this dick and let's make em jealous. When he said that I just started laughing because he was so devilish that it was sexy. I wasn't trying to make Chris jealous I just wanted to have fun I said. He then said good cause I think you cute and won't mind getting that number. You got something exotic going on about you. You don't even sound like us here and that's sexy as hell. They started to play some reggae songs and I just was grinding on him and it was feeling pretty big as he danced in the back of me. He turned around and came face to face with me as we was dancing whining  our dicks on each other's. What started out very fun turned into something that made my Dick hard. He felt it as he looked down and I looked at him as his dick was hard so I said maybe we should go sit down. He said yea that's enough of this dancing  for right now. We went to a table for two as he asked me for my number and I gave it to him. He looked at me then he said I just can see you just different from every other nigga in here.

Me: Well how can you tell that by just the way I look

Dre: I been watching you since you came in the club. You just have a classy way about you and don't get me wrong we all have a beast in us. You just was looking around being a little shy but you was goofy happy with your best friend there. Not grabbing or trying to Mack like the rest of these bottoms in here.

Me: Who said I'm a bottom

Dre: I thought vers but I just was saying bottom cause the most of them in here trying to Mack are bottoms.

Me: are you a bottom

Dre: no I'm a versatile top but I don't like labels because if we were in a relationship there wouldn't be no restrictions just pure sex and making each other feel good.

Me: That's how I feel about it as well, no restrictions but you know most tops scared of dick.

Dre: Did your ex free up the ass?

Me: All of them did  but you  meant the one over there?

Dre: Yea him who walking over here right now looking like a baller on a mission.

Me: Yea I was his first and he was my first

Dre: Wow he really loves you cause only when a top really loves that guy they take it there cause like you say they scared of pain. Bunch of pussies he said as we both started laughing as Chris walked up on us. He was looking right at me with this smile on his face then he said Mjay sorry to interrupt but do you want to dance with me. I looked at Dre then I said I going be right back but he gave me a blank stare as I walked on the dance floor with Chris.

Chris: I didn't mean to break up your little conversation up as he started to laugh giving me this devilish look

Me: Yes you did as I smiled back at him then I said with your wicked fat ass.