Part 5

Word count: 2655
_______________________________

Sadly, my afternoon with Harry had to come to an end. He couldn't spend all day with me, much to our dismay, and there was a lot of work he needed to complete before the end of the day. He walked me out, which I told him he didn't have to if there was more important work to be done, which he then replied with, "My work is not as important as you."

I bit my lip, trying to hide the smile that I had probably been wearing since I had even stepped foot into his office. A man emerged from the VP's office holding a manila folder right in front of Harry and I, stopping us in our tracks.

"Hey, Harry," he said, handing over the folder. "Here's a list of things we need to cover in tomorrow's meeting with the marketing staff and then we are working on getting a photoshoot from Vogue next week as well."

Harry nodded, opening the folder and skimming the details. "Thanks, Liam," he said. "Does Vogue want a specific collection?"

"I believe we are discussing that in the meeting, but I can give them a call today and get back to you as soon as possible."

"Good, thank you."

Liam's eyes darted to me and then back to Harry. "And who's this?"

"This is Jillian," Harry answered for me. "She's a friend."

"A friend." Liam repeated, but the tone of his voice gave me the feeling that something was hidden behind it. "Well, a friend of Harry's is a friend of mine. I'm Liam." He outstretched his hand, and I gladly shook it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." I said, and then turning to Harry, I said, "Uh, I think I'd better get going. I'll talk to you later?"

He smiled. "Of course. Let me walk you out."

I somewhat obliged, knowing well enough that he would do it no matter how many times I said he didn't have to. The driver was still parked in the same spot from when I arrived. I turned to him, seeing the slight breeze messing with his curls and making them fly all over.

"Oh, I never got the chance to see your other tattoos." I said sadly.

"Well, I guess that gives us a reason to go on a second date then." He smiled, and I nodded in agreement.

"I would love a second date."

"Good." He replied. Walking over to the car, he opened my door for me, letting me slide in. I placed my purse and the dress neatly beside me and I said, "Thank you for the lovely afternoon, Harry."

He smirked, running his hand through his curls to move away the ones tickling his forehead. "Thank you for coming, I look forward to seeing you again." He winked before closing the door, allowing the driver to pull away from the large buildings to bring me back to campus.

*

"Where the hell were you?" Sadie asked me when she walked into my room. I knew I should've shut the door. "I've been texting you since I got out of class."

"Sorry", I sheepishly shrugged, hoping I hid my dress well enough in my closet. I didn't want Becca or Sadie seeing it out in the open and start asking questions.

"Sorry doesn't cut it," she said, plopping down on my bed. "I was worried about you. Where did you go?"

"I just went out, it's not a big deal."

Her eyes widened. "No way, did you go meet up with that boy?"

I face palmed, knowing damn well that I couldn't keep this a secret from Sadie. She watches too much Criminal Minds and CSI to not let this slide until she gets all the information. "Okay, Sade, I'm going to tell you everything but you have to promise you can't tell anyone, not even Kate."