Chapter 38: Lock Down

Natalie's POV

Steel cover the windows, as the house became dark. Kent turned on the lights, and I turned toward Carter. He was putting pressure on his mom's wound, and saying words of encouragement to her.

"Jameson," I called out, "We need a doctor over here." Jameson came over to us and examined Violet's wound.

"She losing a lot of blood," Jameson stated, "We need to get her medical attention."

"That's why we have you," Cole admitted, and Jameson looked back at him. They shared a glance before Carter spoke up.

"Take her to the bunker infirmary," He ordered, "Everything you'll need will be in there." 

"Why the bunker?" I questioned.

"Just in case the Triad get in," He answered, "That means... All women and Children in the bunker!" Everyone just kind of stood there, before Carter spoke again. "Now!!" He yelled, and motioned for all of us to get moving. 

"Everyone follow me," I waved, and led them down the hallway. I walked upstairs, and led them into my Woman Cave. Don't judge me, it's pretty much the only room where I have me time. I quickly made my way toward the "closet", and undid the latch on the side of the light switch. It popped open like a door, and behind the light switch was the up and down elevator buttons.

"What the heck?" I heard Lucy gape from behind me. I heard a ding, and then I opened the closet to reveal the elevator.

"Alright, it's kinda small but lets fit as many as we can," I explained

"Alright, it's kinda small but lets fit as many as we can," I explained. Jameson and Violet got in, along with Lucy, Wesley, Sean, and Talia. I closed the door, and they were sent down. Once I heard the ding again, Kayden, Holly, Hunter, Keisha, Drew, Jasmine, Julia, and Claire were sent down. Then after that, the girls and I sent down our youngest kids with Lynn.

"Do you guys have it from here?" I asked, and looked them.

"Yeah we got it, but where are you going?" Sabrina asked, with an eyebrow raised.

 I made my way toward the door and said, "I'm going to grab something." I ran out of the room, and down the stairs only to be grabbed by Carter.

"What do you think you're doing?" He scolded, and I smiled.

"Need any help?" I wondered, and Carter shook his head.

"Go back to the bunker," He mumbled.

"But I need something," I whined.

"What do you need?" He squinted, trying to figure out my plan.

"I need my necklace," I admitted.

"Isn't all of your jewelry in our bedroom?" He questioned. 

"Yes but not this one," I stated, and wiggled out  of his arms. I took off toward his office, and started digging through his drawers. "Aha!" I exclaimed, when found it.