Chapter 4

//A.N. So I got a question asking why I have Austin in the story, to answer your question- it's because I can, and I want a story where Austin is a good guy because he's always the enemy. If you don't like the way I write don't read. Thanks.//

Your POV

"So that was quite the performance in the meeting today" Harry said laughing slightly, to ease the awkward tension.

After Tori yelled at the girls, they left. I was really surprised at the outburst, I didn't know that she felt that way. To be honest I was a bit flustered at what she said, I always thought she was pretty and stuff, but wow. Did not expect that, at all. I think that the girls notice because their nose kinda flared up and their faces were red, but the scary part was when I looked into their eyes. I literally whimpered. I'm not afraid to say it, I Y/N Y/L/N whimpered because the look in their eyes where fucking murderous, beyond freaking murderous! Bro, I wouldn't be surprised if you sunk in your chair and cried! Fuck I'm still shaking by just thinking about it!

"Haha yeah, but I have to say by far Tori's little outburst was awesome!" Justin said like a little girl with Ariana on his lap.

Tori laughed embarrassed while blushing. "Haha yeah, about that, sorry for just-just yelling and screaming like that. It's just that what they did it infuriates me. Then they have the decency to call you a 'bad' girlfriend. Like what the fuck!?" Tori said very invested in the topic.

We all looked wide eyed at each other and then busted out laughing.

"Hmm, sounds like someone has a little crush on my sister" Miley said with her eyebrow raised trying to look intimidating.

"Hold up, hold up ok hold on. I'm sure that Tori doesn't have a crush on me nor do I. Just friends ok just friends" I said trying to get my point across.

Tori looked at me with hurt and sad eyes then looked down. Me being me didn't notice because I'm the most oblivious person on the planet no joke.

"So how about some drinks?!" Austin said with a loud clap easing the tension.

Day of the tour.

Your POV

"So Y/N lil sis, are you nervous to be on tour with your ex's?" Justin asked

"Nope" I replied honestly. "I'm completely and utterly terrified to be on a flipping bus with them! Thank god they at least let me have Miley, but still what if they try to talk to me? Or corner me then force me to do something? What if they look at me with their stupid seductive eyes? Or worse they look at me with those eyes then their smiles?! Or the absolutely worst thing they can do, they use their bodies against me!? Have you seen their fucking bodies Justin? Their fucking perfect, PERFECT! Have you seen their asses or their boobs or when they dance, holy shit man, when they dance. Fuck I'm screwed Justin because they know my weakness!" I rambled on.

It's true goddamnit I think the gods are against me or something. How could someone be so, so cruel to me. What have I done to them? Huh? Nothing absolutely nothing. Ugh, fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck.

"Hey, hey calm down sis. You got this ok. You got this, I believe in you bro. Ok?" He said, he thought for a second then a mischievous smile appeared on his face. "I have the most perfect plan EVER! Ok this is what you have to do. Rule #1- Don't and I repeat DON'T ever look them in the eyes. #2-Don't ever be alone with them, have one on the gang members with you at all times. #3-Don't ever reminisce ok? Don't think about the good times or the bad ones either. #4-Don't flirt or even make it seem like you are. It'll only lead them on. #5-Avoid all physical contact, it will most likely get you turned on, then they will notice then worst comes to worst seduce you. You have to abide by those rules, live, and breath them, he'll even dream about them. But if you break one of those rules then my dear dear sister, you fucking screwed." He said with passion and at the end he's eyes burned with sympathy.

Deep down I knew he was right, if I wanted to survive this tour, then I have to live by these rules. It's going to be such a tough battle, I may loose, but hopefully I'll win the battle.

Skip drive to the bus.

So here we are, hell. The tour bus. I'll be bunked with my sexy ass ex's and half sister for a year, maybe even longer. I'm royally fucked.

As Miley and I exited my car I took my last breath of freedom.

I turned toward Miley and said, "well this is it, my last day of freedom before I enter my own personal hell. I don't think I can do this Miles." I said honestly.

"I know sis I know. Just know that I got your back, I do my best to help you through this. Ok? I'll do my best to not let those-those monsters to let them corrupt my baby sister anymore then they already have." Miley said with a baby voice at the end squeezing my cheeks.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Oh come on sister, I thought you were being serious! I actually felt my heart warming at your words, but then you go around and be all mushy gushy." I said dramatically.

"Oh shut up!" She said with a small playful push. "Come on I bet the girls are just itching for you to come inside and rip your clothes off. I bet you $10 that they were watching us out the window." She said playfully.

"I'm not even going to take that bet because I guarantee that they are." I said laughing.

"Good choice because I can see them now, wave!" She said waving to the window.

I looked toward the bus window, and sure enough there they are watching. I wave slightly towards them, and their eyes widened comically and they pulled each other down.

Miley and I decided to make our way onto the bus, seeing as we have to go soon. First stop Austin, Texas.

As we reach we reached the bus we heard arguing.

"Great job I'm sure that Y/N saw us!"Someone said dramatically. I couldn't quite hear them, because their voices were muffled.

"Yep, and I'm sure that she's gonna think we're freaks!" Oops I already think that, my bad.

"What if she thinks we're so weird that she decides to not get back together with us!" What the fuck!

Miley and I both look at each other with shock written on our faces. Who the hell said that I was getting back together with them? I decide that I had enough and it was time to make our entrance.

//A.N. So how was it? What's going to happen on the bus? Hmm who knows. Comment suggestions for the next chapter. All I know is that there will be a lot of you the girls and Miley. Thanks for reading!😘❤️//
-Your Author

ps. Sorry if this was bad, I was writing while watching Greys Anatomy, and I don't feel like editing. Sorry not sorry.