Imagine #11

(Here's a new one I've always wanted to try! Imagine you and Poe meeting for the first time!)
-------------------------------------------------

Late. You were so very late. Rushing down the various corridors, you dodged many different humans and creatures to make it to your training session. Picking up speed as the halls cleared, you could finally see how close you were to your destination in the training camp, jogging and silently praying that your mother is not upset with your late arrival. You'll admit, it was hard being the general's daughter sometimes...responsibilities constantly burden you daily to your perspective but you learn to juggle it here and there. Lost in your train of deep thoughts, you whirled around the corner and ran right into a rock hard human, landing rough on the ground.
"Ow..." you held your head as you struggled to sit upright.
"Son of a Rebel! I'm so sorry about that, miss, you alright? Do you know your name?" Just then, you noticed that voice sounded all too familiar to you...you looked up to see none other than the handsome Resistance Flight commander, Poe Dameron. You'd had a crush on Poe ever since you were assigned on the same grounds as he was, but never had the courage to talk to him.
"Hello? Hey, I think we need some help over here!! Are you okay, ma'am?!" You were snapped out of your brief daydream to see that handsome, chiseled face and couldn't help but stare. You then noticed he had been snapping to get your attention for quite a while and you quickly spoke up.
"Yeah! I'm alright, I'm fine, thank you."
"Whoooo man! You scared me, miss! For a moment, I thought you had lost your memory or somethin'!" He said, chuckling softly. He pulled you up and you ended up slamming into his chest once again, but this time, a little softer. You then noticed the position that the two of you were in. Your hand in one of his as the other supported you strongly from the small of your back. Your other hand was resting on his and both of your gazes seemed to be locked into each other's. The two of you stayed that way for what felt like eternity. But once you regained reality, you reluctantly pulled away, blushing.
"Heh...ehm thank you." You laughed nervously.
"No problem, beautiful.....I never got your name?"
"Oh, (your full name)."
"Well very nice to meet you, Ms. Y/N," he smiled. "Poe Dameron."
You almost had forgotten where you were headed and thought of the look on your mother's face.
"Oh my gosh I have to go! But I'll see you again maybe? It was nice meeting you, Poe!"
"Oh I'll definitely make sure I see you again, cutie." He winked as you tried to hide your blush, walking back to the training camp.

-------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked that one! It's like almost two in the morning and I got this weird inspiration so I wrote it down before I would forget:) Comment what you thought so I can write more like these!

-KG