Chapter 21 - Failures

A few days Later , since Mina's talk with Kasumi's dad..

(I'm still worrying over Kasumi , she seems to be avoiding me ever since that day..)

What Kasumi told her about him abandoning his dream still rings in his ears...

(She's right about that though , i don't have the right to say anything about her abandoning her dreams when i even abandon mine...but still...it makes me wonder if she really have given up on her dream to become a doctor...)

He was walking in the hallway beating over the issue when , he suddenly bumped into Kasumi , they caught each other glance for a while but Kasumi looks away and left him alone while she continues to walk into the door , opened it and closes it behind her...

(Yup , she's still avoiding me..) Then...

"Oh ..mina " after Kasumi leaves the house , Yomiko comes down the stairs..

"Did you come to see Kasumi off ?" she asked

"Well uh..some what...." he smiled wryly

"I hope she does well..." she said

"huh ?" ( does well with what ?)

"Did she go out to do something ?" he asked enthusiastically

Yomiko looks at him with and seems to be weirded out.. 

"She didn't tell you ?" she asked

"she went for a mock exam .."

"A mock exam for what ?"

"A mock exam for her to become a doctor , what else .."

"R-Really ?!"

A surprise smile pops up on Yomiko's face..

"You really didn't know , did you ?"

"She's been locking herself up in her room , studying her medical books really hard.."

"She has ?" 

"Yup , and todays day is important first step in her becoming a doctor."

(I have no idea..well she's been avoiding me...)

"I knew it ! i knew she didn't give up her dream.."

"That's right !" with a smile on her face she nods in agreement.

(I feel good knowing that i was able to read her true feelings , she just move the first step i guess i should as well..)

"But....."

she looks at him suspiciously .." Come to think of it , the both of you seems so, distant ...what did you do ?"

"I didn't do anything..."

*Gasp* " Did you sexually assaulted her !!?" 

"I didn't do a thing !" ( geez this woman, every single time ..)

"Hmn...." eye brow narrowed while rising one she falter.

That evening ....

*Click*

(Oh she's home..!) 

 Hearing the sound of the door he rushed to the entrance , there he see Kasumi coming inside the house...

"Welcome home !" 

he greeted , completely forgotten she's still avoiding her , she walk pass by him without saying a single word..

(Oh...right...) then suddenly , Kasumi passed out..