4

Mina's POV

Never in my life have I heard someone call my name perfectly. Oh gosh, Chaeyoung you make me crazy.

"Mina"

"Mina?"

"Mina! Honey you're drooling."

My mom's voice interrupted my pleasure-time with Chaeyoung. Ugh, Jinjja. Okasan why are you so mean?!

I looked at my mom and checked if I was really drooling. "I'm sorry what were you saying mom?"

"What happened to you? Why are you like that?" My mom looked confused and went near me.

"Honey are you sick?" She placed her hand on my forehead and checked my temperature.

I swiftly evaded her question and stood up. "Nothing okasan, I'm just happy. I'll just go back to my room okay?" I urgently walked passed by her.

"Hey hey hey, come here. Talk to me." My mom stopped me by holding my arm. Of course, My mom being as observant as she is, won't believe me.

Aish, I just got caught.

"Okasan do you believe in love at first sight?"

My mom looked surprised with my question. "W-What?" Her eyes blinked rapidly.

"Hahaha! Look at your face! I'm just messing with you mom." I rapidly ran to my room leaving my shocked mother behind.

"Pshh, That was close." I jumped on my bed and hugged my favorite stuffed toy. I call him Mr. Hanz. He's a big fluffy Heinz ketchup stuffed toy.

I was enjoying my moment with Mr. Hanz when my phone vibrated. An unknown number? It's like 9 in the evening, who could this be? I unlocked my phone and read the message.

(9:13 pm) Unknown number: "Do you know why our nostrils become bigger as we grow older? :-)"

What?! Are you serious right now? And a smiley with a nose? Even my grandma knows better than that. This could be an old perverted guy. I should ignore this old man.

And so I ignored the message and decided to prepare to sleep. I did my usual evening routine and changed into my favorite penguin pajamas. Now, it's all comfy. I should go to sleep and dream about Chaeyoung.

I was all smiley until I received another message.

(9:26 pm) Unknown number: "Time's up. Don't think about the answer too much you'll get old. Hehe. :-)"

God, please help me...

I woke up the next morning with a frown on my face. Chaeyoung wasn't on my dream last night. Aish, It's this perverted old man's fault. Thanks for disturbing me ahjussi!

Speaking of the old man, I checked my phone and guess what? You're right! I have three unread messages. All of them were from the old man. I decided to read all of them.

(9:43 pm) Unknown number: "Are you asleep already?"

(9:48 pm) Unknown number: "Good night! :-)"

(7:58 am) Unknown number: "Good morning! I'm still waiting for your answer ;-)"

God not the wink with a nose. Is this ahjussi flirting with me? Man, should I reply? I mean, he could have been sending these messages by mistake. Ugh.

And so I replied.

(8:23 am) Me: "Excuse me sir. I think you're texting the wrong person."