Chapter 45: The Auspicious One In The Family

500 votes!I HIGHLY recommend watching the video to the right!!

 ~Be careful of the curse. ~A man who's pure at heart and says his prayers by night may still become a wolf when the moon is bright.  ~If you could only see, the beast you made me. I held it in but now, it seems you let it running free. ~The saints can't help me now, the ropes have been unbound. ~I hunt for you with bloody feet across the hollowed ground.

*************************************************************************************************************

I jolted awake to the sound of loud, obnoxious hard rock music and frantically looked around the room to only see a lime green. I blindly smacked my alarm, still sitting up on my bed with a distracting wall of green.

When my mind became less fuzzy, I realized there was just a piece of paper attached to my forehead. I tore it off with a groan and read it.

Don’t look in the mirror.

I’m just so mean when I’m bored.

From,

One tall, dark and mouth-wateringly handsome creature

“Creature,” I muttered, followed by a shiver.

Of course, I tore my gaze up from the note to look directly at my reflection in the vanity mirror in front of my bed. I let out a small squeal and crushed the post-it in my hand.

He drew all over my face. Everywhere. Every inch from the top of my hairline to the bottom of my chin was completely covered in what seemed to be black lipstick. I shot up from the bed and hurried over to the mirror where yet another post-it was placed on the mirror that read:

Such beauty in darkness, my little Licorice. <3

I let out yet another angry squeal and tore the piece of paper into quarters with my mouth like an animal before throwing the pieces across the room and letting out a roar.

He painted my whole face.

With my expensive lipstick.

And he thought that made us even?

“You. Have. To. Be. Kidding. Me!”

The door to my room opened. I whirled around.

As we locked eyes, both Marcy and myself looked as if we were going to die where we stood. A moment flashed in my mind that I was relieved she was ok after what happened the night before. The thought quickly vanished when I was reminded by the mirror next to me that my entire face was painted black.

“OH MY GOD! YOUR FACE…WHY…IS….IT…” She galloped over with her mouth gaped open and hovered her hands over my cheeks. “You’re…” Her eyes darted to the alarm clock, “...so late for work.”

“What?” I twirled around to face the alarm clock. I was three hours late. “Crap! Out! Out!” I shooed Marcy out of the room and rampaged around the bed and closet as I threw clothes onto my bed trying to pick out an outfit.

I am SO in trouble!

I pulled on black slacks and a buttoned on a dark blue blouse before I slipped on some painful looking heals. I dashed out of the room into the bathroom and screamed for the third time that morning.

I forgot about my face.

Turning on the sink, I scrubbed my face pink until every inch of the black was off of my skin. I brushed on some makeup to hid the redness of my skin, applied eyeliner, mascara and pulled my long hair that was seriously in need of a weed whacker/ chainsaw haircut into a pony tail.