1.4

"You have a oppa?"

"Yes and he's coming this way" I smile seeing him running towards me.

"OPPA" I beam hopping down the benches and hugging him. "Why are you here?" I ask, pulling away enough to see his face.

"Bogum is not free so he asked me to pick you up"

"Hm but I'm going to go somewhere else with my friends"

"Really?" Hyunwoo pouts "Then I came here for nothing?"

"Hey, you get to see me!" I tease.

"Okay" he chuckles and ruffles my hair "I will get going then"

"Hm! Thanks" I wave before sitting down on the benches again.

"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?" they gasp and I got surprised to see Hoseok also sitting beside Taehyung. When did he arrive?

"Um"

"But I thought Taehyung is your boyfriend?" Jimin asks confusedly.

Oh right. We both forgot about the act. Everyone now thinks Taehyung and I are dating after what he did with the hoodie in class.

"JAGI ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME" he immediately pulls on an act.

"Taehyu---"

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME" he whines already holding my hand.

"Shut up" I say, slapping his hand away.

+

"You might want to control your expressions a bit" Jungkook laughs at me.

So the couple across us is doing some couple stuff and I'm just silently judging them but Jungkook caught me.

"Aw, baby, do you want to be like that too?" Taehyung pokes my cheeks and I turn to glare at him.

"If you call me baby one more time, I'm going to shove that face of yours into the toilet"

"I'm okay as long as if it's you who will do that" he winks and I look at him in disgust.

My eyes fall on Yoongi who is looking at me with his usual poker face and that is why most of the people think he is cold and scary.

But leave that aside, my eyes widen a bit, seeing that he is looking at me and that he doesn't bother looking away. I look away, trying to hide the blush on my face.

After we all finish eating, we walk out of the restaurant and start strolling in the mall. I walk at the back since I notice Nayeon has been trying to walk beside Jungkook.

Namjoon and Jin walks at the very front; sometimes I wonder if they are really in love with each other.

"Yah!" Taehyung slings his arm around me.

"Mina is not here. Can you not act like you are my boyfriend?"

"But there's Nayeon" he whispers before suddenly complaining at Hoseok who pulled him away from me.

I look around, noticing that Yoongi is not with Jimin at the front. I turn around and gulp seeing him behind me.

I thought we became closer but I guess I was the only one who was wishing that.

I sigh, looking at Nayeon. She's so pretty. I am nothing compared to her prettiness. I might be one of the most popular girls in school but that is just that. Nayeon is pretty and Yoongi might like her.

"Hey"

I look up at him, the blush starting to creep onto my face.

"H-hey"

"Stop hanging your head low. You look lonely" he chuckles and my heart starts beating faster, after knowing that he was looking at my movements.

"Okay" I slightly smile and we both continue following the others. We end up at the first floor and my eyes sparkle seeing the bottles of milk from afar but with Yoongi beside me, I stop myself from actually running towards the bottles of milk like a dog.

I guess I learn what self-control is when I'm with Yoongi.

[ i learn what self-control when i don't scream when i hear a bts song playing in a place full of strangers ]

"Wanna get some?"

I look at him and he nods at what I am craving for. I fall for him for the millionth time again.

"Yes" I nod and manage to not let out a squeal. We stop and my hand stops from grabbing a bottle for myself when I see Yoongi grabs two bottles.

He smiles and hands me one and I again, like always have to look away. Me and my shyness when I'm around him.

I look at the bottle smiling because first, Yoongi grabbed it for me. Second, it's the brand of milk I always drink.

[ do we call that brand of milk? sorry ]

"Um, I often see you drink that type so.." he trails off and my eyes widely fixed on the banana milk. He knows I drink this? Does it mean he looks at me at school?

Or he just sees me drinking that when I'm around them?

The second one is probably what it is. I should stop hoping things - hoseok gave me too much hope.

"Y-yeah, I really like this" I smile.

We start walking aimlessly, trying to find the others who we lost track of. I halt when Yoongi suddenly stops by the section for breads. He searches through them thoroughly before picking out the one he is searching for.

I got surprised, seeing the bread in his hand. It is the type I always eat; the type my secret admirer always gives me.

But this is all a coincidence. I mean, other people eat this bread too.

I look up at him when I see him handing me the bread.

"You l—this bread is good, try eating it" he smiles and I accept it. Told you, it is just a coincidence.

Funny of me to even imagine he actually looks at me and knows what I like.

Maybe I should just start loving my secret admirer who actually pays attention to me.

But that's not easy.

Because I love Yoongi.

+

please vote and comment :D