80

dan was surprised to say the least when he opened the mahogany door of his house. phil was standing there in a blue sweatshirt and skinny jeans looking adorable as heck, with a bunch of lilies in his hands, his cheeks flushed and eyes as blue as they can get.

"hey," phil mumbled, his voice small. he felt slightly awkward standing in dan's doorway with dan eyeing him like a hawk, a dimpled smile on his face and his hair messy flopping all over his forehead.

"so, you stepped up your game yeah?" dan giggled a bit, raising his eyebrows cheekily towards the flowers in phil's hand and phil just blushed, smoothing his fringe nervously.

"come inside," dan was feeling like he had the upper hand, having phil under his control. so with as much confidence as he could muster, he grabbed phil's hand pulling him inside the dimly lit house.

"where are your parents?" phil asked, liking the way dan's slender(man) fingers wrapped around his, his tan skin complimenting phil's pale one.

"they're asleep, so be quiet," dan shushed him, and they both quietly made their way to dan's room.

"so, this is where we're having sex?" phil remarked, taking a seat on dan's monochrome duvet. his room was pretty much like phil's, only a lot less brighter and a lot more aesthetic.

"can you not," dan rolled his eyes, shutting the door and standing a fair distance away from phil.

"come here," phil beckoned, opening his arms for the younger boy and dan just sighed, padding quietly across the wooden panelling. he was feeling paranoid and his heart was beating wildly in his chest by the time he was standing between phil's legs, with phil staring up at him with his radioactive eyes.

phil just placed the lilies in his dan's hands, wrapping his arm around his waist and pulling him forward so he could straddle him.

"we are not doing this phil," dan mumbled nervously, still climbing into phil's lap, and wrapping his arms around phil's neck for support, the flowers clutched tightly between his fingers.

"and why is that?" phil softly kissed dan's cheek, trailing his lips further down his jaw, making dan let out a heavy breath and his eyelids drop close.

"i just got out of a relationship," dan hands make their way up to phil's hair, twisting his fingers in the black strands as phil gently sucks a mark in the skin between his jaw and neck.

"mhm, so what?" phil's voice is hoarse and intoxicating, as he goes further, placing wet kisses along dan's sensitive neck and dan just mewls softly, pulling at phil's hair. phil's hands travel down to the curve of dan's ass as he cups the soft flesh and pulls dan closer to him.

"do you think this is right?" dan's breathing is unregulated as phil removes his lips from dan's skin, looking up into dan's caramel irises. he leans forward, stopping centimetres away from dan's mouth and looks at him one last time before answering.

"yes," and then their lips touch, and dan feels every fibre in his skin being ignited. phil's mouth his hot against his, his lips are soft and his tongue tastes like mint and it is all so overwhelming for dan. he can feel phil's hands slithering up and down his body as he pulls dan closer, their chests touching and their noses pressed against each other. he can feel the rush in his veins when phil moves his tongue expertly along his and dan's hands tangle themselves into phil's dark locks.

dan lets out a soft groan as phil's hands knead his behind, and phil's mouth is removed from his lips, moving back to his neck where he places sloppy kisses causing dan to let out a louder moan.

"sh, be quiet baby, you don't want your parents to hear us do you?"

--
i doNT KNOW HOW TO WRITE SMUT FORGIVE ME