Chapter 7

END TIMES

It was my third night as I slept at night Jesus took my spiritual body out of my physical body again. This time I was inside the Earth but I know I am in spirit because I still wear that white rob which I wore ever time whenever I am with Jesus.

I saw lots and lots of buildings collapse. Some where there was a fire burn, tsunami and every natural disaster happen.  Some people cried because their parents and families died. Many children's roamed parent less.  The developed countries and great skyscrapers doesn't matter much they collapse just like we saw on the movies.

I was very confused and I watched in an amazed look thinking what would've caused that and many people lost their life. I looked around and I saw Jesus sitting on one top of the collapse building. I went towards him and sat next to him and I asked "Lord what is this, why are there many disasters?" Jesus turned to me his face was glowing so much even though his face was already so bright it was brighter than I saw before and he said " My daughter this will be how it looks at the end times. "

Then I looked at the world and the people great earthquake shook the Earth many and many buildings collapse again, people are running for their life and they couldn't help their families too. They only keep on running for themselves in search of a safety place. Some have vehicles and they ran only for safety and hit people by their cars, many car crashes but there's no safety because death is upon each and everyone of them. Every disasters a tsunami, cyclone and earthquake happens.

RAPTURE DAY
And it was a rapture day. Suddenly there was a great thunder and clouds formed in the sky like a door to Heaven was opened. All the saints were lift up, while many are left behind.  The spirit of the saints looked like a small dotted radiant gold sun glowing up the sky. I was very happy seeing the saints people taken by God. But at the same time I don't know what's going to happen after that for those who are left out.  They came to know that all saints are taken as it was written in the Bible. Many Preachers, many Christians and many non believers saw the saints people and they know in their heart that they are left out. They realise the revelation of God came true.

On that night I tell you, there will be two people sleeping in the same bed; one will be taken away, the other will be left behind. Two women will be grinding corn together; one will be taken away, the other will be left behind." (Luke 17:34-36)

They cried out to God, praying and repenting on themselves and they asked for forgiveness. Non believers came to know the true living God was Jesus but it was too late for them to realised and repent. The holy spirit of God has left them behind and there's no more answers to their prayers.

They wanted to give themselves to God and repent but it was too late. The holy spirit, the mercy of God and the love of God has left them behind.  They are puffing their chest and cried but nothing changes. Except death and judgement was upon them and they knew that too.

But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers and sisters, about those who have died, so that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope. For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have died. For this we declare to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will by no means precede those who have died. For the Lord himself, with a cry of command, with the archangel's call  with the sound of God's trumpet, will descend from heaven, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up in the clouds together with them to meet the Lord in the air; and so we will be with the Lord forever. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-17)