Explanations

Well well, this story is going a lot stronger than I expected. Thanks to everyone that voted you all are rewarded with another chapter and thus this chapter is dedicated to NooriaH. Thank you for voting and following for me. Can't wait for a future book from you. ☺️

Okay on with the new chapter......ENJOY xoxo

Heath's P.O.V

Tonight was a stressful night but after seeing Lily in her dress made everything disappear. There was no gravity, I was floating on air. Her dress got me hard, my wolf was dying to mark her mine. But I stopped my self from marking instantly. Kissing her was another story, once I start kissing her I can't stop. She taste like chocolate and strawberries. Leaving Lily behind was a hard thing to do but I promised her that I will come back tomorrow.

As soon as I got into my car I called Jacob.

"Hey Jake, did you find anything on the rouge tonight?" I asked.

"Nah man, nothing so far. Still looking, but the rouge however disappeared leaving no smell. Must have used a scent to block his original scent." Jacob said in thinking voice.

"Just let me know what's going on and if you found anything." I said tapping my fingers on the steering wheels.

"Yeah sure, will do buddy. And tell Lily that she can come over anytime she wants. The girls can't wait to meet her." Jacob said excitedly.

"Thanks man, too late bro. I just left her house. I'll tell her tomorrow." I said smiling. I am glad my love is begin mentioned.

"Oh damn. Yeah, tell her. Bye." Jacob said sadly.

"Bye. See you at the house." I said and hang up the phone.

I drove and think to myself, that rouge is going to pay for touching my mate.

........................................................

Lily's P.O.V

Last night was the most fun. Getting to spend time with Heath was amazing, he understands me better than anyone else.

Finally, it was Saturday. I could use the relaxation I could manage to find. I say up on my bed and looked out the window. It was bright and sunny with birds chirping their morning songs to everyone. I smiled and welcomed the sun with glee. Just then I heard a knock on my door. I checked to see if I was wearing pjs and I was. Thank goddess.

"Enter." I said. My brother came in with a knowing expression. The look said "you have some explaining to do."

"How are you feeling?" John asked sitting on the end of my bed arms dangling loosely on his lap.

"I am okay. Are you okay?" I said dragging out the "okay".

"Hmm, maybe. Tell me what happened." He said seriously folding his thick arms.

"Okay. All what happened was, your mate Raven asked me if I wanted to dance and I said sure. We went and danced. After a couple minutes, I felt hands on my waist and it was pulling me backwards and I thought it was Heath but it wasn't. That's when I started pushing the guy back. He wouldn't let go. That's when Heath and his friend came up and threaten him if he ever touches me again his hands will be cut off." I said. John only nodded.

"I will speak to Heath about this matter. And we will figure out something." John said kissing my forehead as if I was still a little girl.

"Yeah. Thanks. I like your mate by the way. She's super nice."

"Thanks, she said you'd should hang out with her sometimes. She had fun too." He said smiling.

"Geez, you should smile more often. It's healthy you know. Tell her I'll take the offer." I said smiling back at him and brush his cheeks and saw small wrinkles. Wow he is getting old for a 20 year old guy.

"Okay, Heath will be here later and we will discuss what happen at the pack meeting. This will not continue to any other were-females within any other pack. I will send messages on behalf of myself and Heath's pack. Since we are already unite through mates." He said.

" I hate this. Happening to other females in packs." I said to myself.

" I am planing to mark Raven soon. But that wouldn't stop rouges from passing the territory. Heath should mark you too." John said laying back on my bed. Too mellow John, too mellow.

I sighed. That was something that came up between me and Heath. How could have we forgotten? Was he waiting for the right time?

"I hope so too." I said and lay back into bed and letting the darkness take my away into a dreamless sleep.

........................................................

Okay, that was the chapter. Sorry it's short. I tried to make it longer but I gave up. I am tired now. You know what to do:

Vote ✔️

Comment📝

Follow 💯