Chapter 60

Hey guys! So, for this chapter I've put in a couple of youtube links to the wedding songs, the actually video clips don't relate to the story, I just wanted to chuck some emotion in there, so if you listen to them, then don't keep reading until the songs over, just play spider solitare or something lol And if you do listen to them, you might cry... lol Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Fred’s POV**

“So, how are you?” I ask Angelina.

“Oh, good, thanks. You?” she studies the flowers in her hands carefully.

“Great… How’s your summer been?”

“Fantastic,” she says briefly, still not looking up. I take a deep breath.

“Look, Angelina, I was wondering if-”

Charlie cuts across my grabbing my arm.

“Mum’s going spare,” he mutters, “come and give us a hand getting things ready.”

I look back to Angelina, but she’s engaged in conversation with Oliver Wood. With a sigh I follow Charlie into the house.

“We need the marquee set up!” Mum yells, “space for dancing and tables around the edge! Fred, I’m putting you and Ron in charge of that!”

“What good will he do?” I ask, “he can’t use magic.”

“Fine, do it yourself then!” Mum cries, ushering me out of the house. I shake my head and grab Ron and Harry by their collars, dragging them outside. Hermione follows, looking flustered.

“Okay, you three, I need you to help usher everyone out while I set up, then get everyone back in once everything is ready, okay?”

“Sure,” Harry shrugs. I jerk my head towards the marquee and lead them over. Maddie and George are surrounded by nearly everyone. By the looks of it, George is introducing her to the whole family.

“Remind me to quiz Maddie on everyone’s names later,” I tell Ron.

“She’ll probably get them all right,” he points out.

“True,” I agree, “alright, start ushering.”

We usher the last few groups out and I pull out my wand and sweep it over the area. Tables and chairs appear. Each table has a centre piece of red and white roses and white and red ribbons are tied around the chairs.

“Perfect,” Mum says, “Charlie will set up the food table. You four can start ushering people back in.”

“Come on,” I tell them. We begin the long, painful task of ushering people back into the marquee. The sun has started to set and there’s a golden glow over everything. I notice Lee and Angelina in a close embrace.

“Are you okay?” Maddie’s voice says in my ear. I look around at her. She looks over my shoulder and a slight crease appears between her eyebrows.

“You didn’t know?” I ask quietly. She shakes her head.

“I had no idea,” she says, “I thought… Well, I thought she liked you.”

“It’s okay, I don’t mind,” I lie, smiling, “if she’s happy, I’m happy.”

Maddie looks unconvinced, so I grab George by the arm and drag them both into the marquee.