Chapter 4- First Impressions

**I want to dedicate this chapter to everyone who commented on the last chapter!! Those comments meant so much to me. They pushed me to continue writing!!

***************************************************

Keyanna POV

When I opened the door I saw two boys. I had never seen them before. One of them was a tall, light skinned boy who looked about my age or a few years older. The other was not as tall as the light skinned boy, but he was still taller than me, and a few shades darker than the other boy. We all just stood quietly until the dark skinned one broke the silence.

"Haha I won! You can call me Houdini 'cause im a psychic," the darker one exclaimed.

"Nigga Houdini was a magician, not a psychic," the lighter one said as he shook his head at the other boy.

"Well I did magic then," the darker one said.

"No, what you did was cheat," the lighter one said.

"How I cheat?" the darker one asked.

"You probably been here before," the lighter one said.

"I aint never been here. Have I been here before?" the darker one turned and asked me.

"No," I said slowly. How can these two knock on my door, then have a full conversation like im not even standing here? I didnt even know them, and here they are arguing at my door. I looked at them to see what they would say next.

"Whatever man. Wait 'till we get back to the trap. Are you Keyanna?" The light skinned one asked, finally acknowledging me. I looked up to get a good look at him. I noticed that he had curly hair and tattoos. He was so cute, and his voice was amazing.

"Yeah," I said as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"We're here to get King's money," the lighter one said.

At first I didnt know if I should believe them. They could be lying just to get the money. King said that he would be back, not that he would send someone. For all I know, these two could be working for Ace.

"Why should I believe you? How can I be sure King sent you?" I asked boldly.

"Look, we dont have time for this, just give us the money so we can leave," the light one said with an attitude, growing impatient.

I looked at him like he had lost his mind. He didnt have to be so rude. I was trying to help both of us. If I didnt give King his money, he would not only come after me, but also these other boys. I wasn't even in the game, but I knew not to mess with a dealers money.

"You realize im helping both of us. There's no need for your attitude," I said catching an attitude myself.

"I like you. You seem like a smart girl. I'm Denzel, I really do work for King. He came by here earlier right?" the darker one, Denzel, asked me nicely. The lighter one looked at Denzel like he was stupid.

"Yeah," I said, still not 100% sure that they worked for King.

Denzel thought for a minute and then said, "Was he wearing black jeans, a red shirt, and the Bred 11s?"

I thought back to earlier. I didn't pay that much attention to what King was wearing, but that sounded right. "That still doesn't prove anything. You might have seen him in the streets today. If you really work for King, then why did he send you? He said that he was coming back," I said.

"Are you always this nosey? How many times do we have to tell you that we do work for King?" The lighter one yelled.

I was about to respond but I was cut off by Denzel saying, "Yo August, chill man. She's just being cautious. I wouldn't have just gave up money either".